Would you give an opinion as readily if?

If the MHO for both Girls and Guys have already been awarded , are you as apt to give your opinion or just pass it up for the next question

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm still as likely to answer. I answer questions I feel I have real answers to, the MHO doesn't matter compared to potentially helping someone.

• I am the same way. I try to answer based on things I have experienced when I can , the others I answer based on what I would do or how I would handle a particular situation. Thanks for your answer

What Girls Said 2

• I still answer questions when there is MHO already.

• I still give my opinion if I click on the question and intend to give it. The fact that MHO has been awarded already means nothing to me.

• I agree with you. If someone has a problem and comes here and asks for help , my first obligation is to answer to the best of my ability with honest and hopefully helpful advice.

What Guys Said 0