Do you wonder what people here are like in real life?

since people here often post mopey shit, and nothing happy, or try and ingratiate to you, when they're some weird Web strangers, do you think they have a screw loose in real life?

Most Helpful Girl

• Most people, I don't wonder about, but do hope they have some happier things to focus on in real life. There are those I talk to regularly that I wonder how things would be if we hung out in real life, though.

• I hope Heather is the same. She is so invited to my birthday party!

• Lucky for you I love gifts!

• @ConsultantIsBack Give me some options. ;P I'll just expect a birthday gift from you, too, in return!

Most Helpful Guy

• You just described yourself

• not really... since i think it bothers you..

• bad at what? i'm just calling you out... haha... get offended at what people post, it's your business, not mine

• The ultimate troll lolololo

What Girls Said 2

• I wonder if they are as lonely as they feel or whether they are making themselves lonely by constantly searching for ways to beat loneliness online.

• I'd rather not meet the bitter people, they go around calling your questions "stupid", and argue with you for not agreeing with their opinion. They need some happiness.

What Guys Said 6

• I'm pretty much the same, only more likeable/less of an asshole, and keep my controversial opinions to myself. Internet allows people have a voice, that probably shouldn't. Like me lol.

• which is why need permission from you to post stuff and just laugh at you and still it anyway? perhaps get treatment for add.. hahaha..

• Yep I wanna chill with a lot of people on here just for like a day. I wanna see the rainbow of personalities on here, the good and bad. It'd be interesting :D

• not really

• No I can't say I do. I am not here to get to know anyone, so I am happy not wondering.

• I'm pretty fucked up in the head. But I have morals lol

• this site is so depressing ahaha