Save draft; what's the point?

Yesterday I made a question but decided not to post it cause it was late, so I clicked on "save draft" hoping that I could just post it today.
When I looked on my questions it wasn't there. What's the point of that option if it erases your post? Is there a limited time?

Most Helpful Girl

• You saved it and then it disappeared from your questions list? What device and browser are you using?

• I was using Google Chrome in my laptop.
      I knew it saved the draft cause I checked yesterday and it was there, but today is no longer there.

• Just wanted to let you know that this issue should now be fixed. If you experience it again, please let me know :)

• Ok, thanks! Good to know it was quickly fix :)

What Girls Said 4

• I remember someone else was complaining about this as well. They'll probably fix the issue sooner or later. I doubt there's a time limit.

• Huh, same just happened to me. Maybe GAG has technical difficulties at the moment or something.

• This happened to me too.

• It's a very new feature, so there may be some bugs and kinks to work out. You're not the first person I've heard to have this issue.

• I figuered... hopefully they fix it soon, cause the best questions always come up at night, when there's no activity xD

• I tend to write my ideas down somewhere else, you could also save them in a word file if you feel like writing them out.

• That's a good idea. But they said it's fixed, so hopefully it works fine now.

What Guys Said 5

• @XHoneyXBeeX @RedRain

Come on guyyyyssss!!! You are cooosstiiinngg! ;(

(P. S any other admins on here?)

• the function seems to be broken

• Same chrome is the breast... good choice

• I'd rather GaG corrected whatever it is on their Ask A Question page that makes Safari crash in iOS.

• On a higher note, lesson learnt..

Never click on unknown things, no matter how tempting.

• But they explain you the purpose of that option, so it's not completely unknown.