Do you think that opinion owners should receive a notification when the asker updates the question with more details?

Most Helpful Guy

• YEs please, and also when someone downvotes your opinion just like the upvote.

Is it just me, or not long ago, there was also a badge in each opinion when the asker upvoted it?

• So, I guess it was annoying when it existed. We have the option to follow questions: do we get notifications on them? Or are they just a list of saved questions?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• yes. we used to be notified of updates, i don't know why they changed it.

• No, I generally would not care.

• No. They used to and it was annoying. There was an obese woman who was upset that no one found her attractive. I guess it motivated her to loose weight. Every two weeks for around a year we got updates about how much weight she lost since her last update. And about how people were going to regret not giving her a chance now that she was losing weight. It got old fast.

• As long as they don't spam

What Girls Said 3

• I think so, it would be helpful. also when someone up/down votes our opinion

• Yes__________

• Yes I think they should