What is the creepiest message you've ever received?

Could be on GaG, Facebook or any other social media...

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone once said to me, "Oh, we already know where you live and we'll be coming soon.."
    I was like twelve at the time so that's a point where I just felt SO SCARED
    I've probably gotten worse from there but that was the first time I actually got chills and started crying xD

Most Helpful Guy

• What's up how's life treating you

• haha that's not creepy in my books

• Yea man let me explain bro thanks for listning. We went out in off in hs we hooked up during prom had unprotected Sex I called her 2 weeks later she's said her stomach hurt I didn't think anything of it but after that she started to ignore me so I deleted her of fb and deactivated my account it's been like 5 years now and I tried to add her on Instagram and she denied I sent her what up blank how's life treating you she hasent replied is she mad are doesn't want to talk to me are dosent like me. But I don't get why she just can't say I don't want to talk to you

• What sobi think bro

What Girls Said 15

• I once received a Facebook message from a random guy I had never met before asking if I knew about someone named Yuilissa. I told him that the name didn't ring a bell and he proceeded to send me a fake FB account with 3/4 of my pictures from social media uploaded onto it. What was so creepy is that this fake account had pics of me that I hadn't even taken of myself! Pictures that I had been tagged in by several friends and family as if whoever had diligently followed some of my friends and family members as well. There was one picture with my brothers that my sister in law had taken and there was a whole album of pictures from dance performances that friends and family had taken of me while I was on stage. What really creeped me out was how this random person sexualized innocent pictures I was in. Like there was a picture of me in the studio stretching in a split against the wall for accuracy which is a perfectly normal dancer thing to do and she captioned something like "this is a great position ;)" then encouraged people to comment on my ass in the picture. There was one picture of me simply laughing and my dimples looked huge so she captioned something along the lines of "I can do some great things with these dimples". Random dudes were commenting on this stuff and he/she/who the fuq ever was encouraging their pervy comments.

The guy who messaged me told me that he had kept tabs on both accounts and noticed I had been uploading pictures before she had so she must have been getting them from my profile. It took my friend, who's an engineer, threatening to track her ip address, hack her sh*t and expose him/her to get the account deleted.

• wow how old were you? so you're not sure if he was a guy or a girl...

• To this day, I don't know who it was or if I know them which is what's so effing creepy. They took my friend's threat seriously and deleted the account immediately. I regret doing it that way and wish we would have just tracked his/her IP address and found out who they were.

• Cool story bro, needs more dragons... Actually that is probably your partner or boyfriend, i have a suspicion it is your relative playing tricks on you.

But the scary thing, where did the photos you never seen before of yourself came from

• Back when I was trying to figure out Twitter I had s guy follow me and message me. I'm someone who doesn't mind making friends with people online so I didn't find it a big deal... Until out of the blue this guy keeps telling me he loves me and wants to be with me and won't take no for an answer... So I blocked him. Mind you I talked to this guy for maybe an hour.

• Lof of crazy shit but nothing that scares me, honestly.

I know they will never find me so they can say whatever that comes to their minds.
    I even play a little lol

Just one thing that creep me out a bit was that one day I went to a restaurant and I asked for the wifi password, they gave it to me and I opened facebook, days later I received a friend request from the waiter.
    I accepted it lol XD then I deleted the guy because he was so possessive and kept telling me I had to be loyal to him... I was like "fuck you dude"

Didn't creep me out too much but it was weird.

• I've never received any creepy messages, although there is this one Indian guy who keeps messaging random girls on GaG. I already told him I'm not interested and blocked him. A while later when I had cleaned out my block list, he messaged me again.

• Someone asked me if I wanted to help him live out his castration fantasy.

Someone else stalked me on Facebook and sent me threats because I ignored his message on this website.

Yet someone else asked me to be their third wheel because he was bored in his relationship with his girlfriend.

• yeah that castration guy is famous here

• Someone else asked me if I thought double vaginal penetration was gay (twice) but I was able to shame him into submission ie never speaking to me again.

• well that quality always come in handy

• - All the weirdos with legs and feet fetishes GAG
    - I want to f*** you hard GAG
    - Have you ever tried "insert weird sexual fantasies* GAG
    - Are those lips trying to kiss me GAG
    -"That day I missed the chance to board with you n sit besides you.
    If I were there I'd sit next to you.
    Slowly my left hand goes to your shoulders n right one on your thigh !!
    <3 :* " GAG, it gave me shivers lol,

• haha that last one lmao... so facebook and other social medias have been kinder to you

• The guys on facebook are OK, random messages for all I can remember, I got a "can I suck your ti**" once, but the rest are like "hey I'm..., we live in the same city blabla"

• before i implemented the blessed private feature, id get... links. *cringes* ugh.

• well links are not that bad since you always have the option of not opening them

• haha I guess 99.867% of links sent by guys are dick pics

• ... im not sure why this is being taken the wrong way lol...

• This guy on here said, "Damn I wanna cum on your face so bad."

• When i tried to make friends online when i was around 15. I met two i can remember who creepied me out. They said this:

'' Do you like to scream to daddy?''
    '' Are you a bad girl or are you a good girl?''

They seemed so nice until i added them on Skype, haha..

This is pretty much why i don't do online chatting anymore. Too many creeps and too few actually normal people..

• making friends on internet... never a good idea especially when you're underage

• Glad i quitted, almost impossible getting online friends nowadays. I can at least be glad i never did anything i regretted

• Detailed messages about what guys want to do sexually would be up there on the creepy list.

• "You're pretty, can I cum on your face"
    Pretty sure another guy told me he masturbated to my picture.

I mean.. Whatever. lol
    I laugh stuff like that off.

• Here on GaG?

• haha yes, wanted to write a couple of new things creeps usually don't write :P

• or at least what I don't expect them to write lol

• 'I masturbated to your picture'

Mind you it was a pic of only my face o_o wtf

• I had literally never talked to this dude before when he messaged me asking if I wanted to watch a video of him eating his own cum. I don't think I'll ever be able to forget that message lmao.

• "Can I rub your tummy?"
    I closed GAG and went outside, got in my car, and drove off.

• Have you gained weight?
    The memory makes me shudder...

What Guys Said 1