Did anyone else notice @JustinCaseUDontKnow left a couple of weeks ago?

He seemed like a nice guy and I'm a little disapointed that he left

0|0
7|5

Most Helpful Guy

• a guy on his forties right?, yeah i know him , we re never really talked , though

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, he's in his 40's. He'd commented on a few of my opinions/questions and he seemed really nice.

• thanks..

• You're welcome

Most Helpful Girl

• YES, sweetie, I DID Notice, and like I did with @The GrumpyCat, I posted as well.
    I have known our beloved Darrin, @JustinCaseUDontKnow, for almost two years here on GAG. And with the last month, with a few hints that I picked up on him, I had a feeling that one day he would not stay.
    There have been many that have come and gone since I joined GAG, and many Newbies as well who have arrived.
    As heartrending as it always is to see a friend go, it's part of life that I have always had to live with because everyone moves on in Their own way someday.
    I was More than 'Disappointed,' I was very sad but knowing Darin, he had a Reason of this Season.
    Good luck and bless you for posting. xxoo

3|2
    0|0
    • Yeah it seems right for him, I hope it is a positive change for him personally.

• Show All
    • You're welcome :)

• :)) xxoo

What Guys Said 4

• i guess he lived up to his name

1|0
    0|0
  • He left like a month ago at least.

2|1
    0|0
    • I just looked on his profile had his last opinion was like 2 weeks ago

• It seemed like a month, but I guess it was a bit less than that, haha.

• I don't know who you're talking about.

1|0
    4|1
  • Well It looks like we really didn't know

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• awww nooo!! =/ yeah he was a great guy... sad to know that he's gone. hopefully he'll be back. thanks for telling us.

3|2
    0|0
    • Yeah, I hope he comes back too. You're welcome :)

• I noticed he changed his avatar and he seemed to be going through something personal. The tone of his responses changed immensely.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm kind of glad he did, he wasn't made to be on this website. He has too gentle of a soul.

3|2
    0|0
  • aww.. he was such a nice man.. but i think it is better that he left.. he was too nice.. and little things about this site made him sad and upset.. i hope he is doing something better which would actually made him happy..

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I did notice. He was having a hard time here, that's why he left I think.

1|0
    0|0
  • Is it common for people to just leave? It's happened to me and in the middle of messaging?:/

3|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, it's common, it was just a surprise since he's been on here for ages

• Ah :/ do you all tart to recognise people? Why do people leave without saying anything though? Bizarre

• Well there are a few regulars who you see around and remember even if you don't 'try'? to. And some people do hint or post about leaving.