Have you ever had a question removed for being "nonsense"?

I've asked a few questions on here that promptly got removed for being "nonsense". Has this ever happened to you? If so, what did you ask?

Most Helpful Girl

• none of my questions has ever been removed.. many opinions or comments tho.. lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's actually happened to me before previously, but it was so long ago that I have no idea what I asked. Nowadays I do my best to keep to the guidelines, so I haven't really had anything removed: if you don't explicitly hate on people in a vitriolic manner, your question is most likely valid as long as it actually poses a real question.

I've personally had more trouble with some questions being seen as "Offensive". One of these was `Do you think if someone truly loves you, then they want to have sex with you?` that was the question, apparently some people felt offended because they took pride in how their relationship functions properly even without sex or apparently mutual sexual desire. But it is still a completely valid question in my opinion (and not offensive whatsoever); all you need to say if you disagree is "no, I don't think so".

I've also had some hidden as Explicit, but I've never actually had a question *removed* as explicit. Those were interesting questions, and the admins agreed, which is why they were unhidden. They weren't explicit either; I did not ask about anything from the forbidden list. :P

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, the one and only post I've had removed was labeled as nonsense. It was an opinion I shared on a *How Do I Look?" question. I mentioned the girl being jailbait and nothing about looks. Guess she didn't like it and reported it.

• Yeah, I asked:

Can you tell me where my love has gone?

• Nope, so far it didn't happeb.

• I have had questions, comments, and opinions removed as nonsense when they were not and gag keeps freezing my account

What Guys Said 4

• Thankfully no. Mine have been removed for being antagonistic though.

• I've had a question or two removed, wasn't given a reason though.

• i have had so many questions removed i have lost count honestly

• Many times.