When will gag let us edit our post?

I hate it when i have a question and i explain wrong or forget important detail and worst off my poll is Messed up.

• GaG Let us edit Post!
  • GaG will stay the same and i like it that way.
really.. no other votes?
Maybe at least give us 10 minutes after we notice errors on our post if anything

Most Helpful Girl

• I see the benefits to being able to edit our posts. Like you said, we could go back and add details we forgot or clarify ourselves better. In addition, we could fix spelling or grammar errors. However, I can see the negatives to editing posts, too. Trolls would take that opportunity to add silly things to what they've posted or completely change what they had said for example.

Most Helpful Guy

• We should be able to only edit our posts for grammatical errors. Allowing full on changes for our posts will ruin the flow of the entire website's content.

#BusinessMinded #MacroThinker

What Girls Said 5

• Yea but then if we go in and alter things it makes the other opinions irrelevant. So you might as well post a new question to the updated situation. Better to stay fresh and keep current.

• I doubt they will ever let us because of damn trollers. They just have to ruin everything for everyone else the jerks!

• i also doubt they will because there's isn't enough people voting

• Soon, I hope :)

• Sure I guess. Have you asked @GirlsAskGuys?

• I don't think it is necessary, you can always elaborate in the comments section if you go wrong, otherwise people would be changing their posts all the time and thast isn't fair.

What Guys Said 9

• I think they'd have to add a versioning system for that, and I don't think their database is prepared for that thing.

• It's not a bad idea but I don't think it will be allowed.

• Only if it's like the Facebook where you can click a button to see the changes cause if you're debating some one they can easily change their post and call ya wrong or something.

• No, it's a terrible idea. Just makes it easy for people who fuck up in arguments to change what they've said.

• Then it sounds like you're only here to argue and debate with people rather than help them which if that's the case there should be no reason for anyone to take advice from you.

• Then don't take my advice.

• Vote for me and I will lead an edit revolution!. Oh wait, there's no presidency here.

• GAG has changed too much you are a low level user and a person who wants totalitarianism your evil

• U can update your questions

• think before you type, and proof read.

• never. editing is for squares.