Did you know opinions can be removed now because of bad grammar?

Even if the grammar is 100% correct because the Mods don't know the difference?

• I was unaware
  • I have suffered this kind if censorship myself
  • Yes, but it will never happen to I.

Most Helpful Guy

• That assumption is incorrect, mods tend to remove by category "GRAMMAR" only if it's valid (or if the mod misclicked the category when they wanted to hide your post :P).

The "GRAMMAR" category has been part of the guidelines since a very long time ago, I actually do not recall the time when that guideline category did not exist. It might have come in with the new layout.. or maybe it was already there. I don't remember, really.

But what's important to know about the "GRAMMAR" category is that `its 4 qestionz dat if u read dem n u get bren cancer den it gets rmovd`, and for questions that are written in a language that is not English.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#9

""Grammar – If your post has so many abbreviations or spelling/grammar mistakes, or it's all in CAPS, it will be removed. Also, please remember to post only in English.""

Opinion comments written in a non-English language are NOT removed. Questions and opinions are.

What Girls Said 8

• According to the rules, opinions and questions that aren't in English or that are unintelligible (even if they're in English) are removed under "Grammar". Otherwise, nobody should be removing them.

• I love how the first sentence missed a period, the second sentence uses "if" where an "of" should be, and the third sentence uses "I" rather than "me". Dammit! This poll should be removed! hahaha

• I did not know, but I doubt it will affect me. My grammar is not always perfect, but it's not disastrous either.

• I think you may be exaggerating slightly there, posts that are so appallingly written will be removed and I totally agree with that. We communicate through the medium of text, it's quite important that proper English be used.

• It's not actually new, darling.

• I'm sure it's always been that way.

• oh n0, y dey do dis to meh?

• Some mods are sensitive

What Guys Said 3