Why are you people here so mean?

Sometimes it makes me want to :'(

Updates:
You people are so easy haha. thanks for making me chuckle, at least the couple of answers that were funny. The rest of you keep trying, maybe one day you'll actually say something funny :)

0|0
6|17

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Maybe you're just too sensitive.

0|1
    0|0
  • You can't always tell a tone of someone's 'voice' when you read something on the Internet (sometimes you can). You are probably misunderstanding some people.

1|0
    0|0
  • Aww.. Here is lolipop🍭

0|1
    0|0
  • It shouldn't make you that sad. It's not a big deal. Don't take anything from here personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • awww im sorry

actally it makes me happy when people post stuff like this on here, it proves all the meanness is not real life... so thats good ^_^

and i have actually :'( before... i have several times pathetic i know

1|0
    0|0
  • Then you need to grow a pair, honestly. This is the internet, no one can harm you so don't be a baby about it.

1|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 16

• awww im sorry but you know http://data.whicdn.com/images/19218179/large.jpg , right?

2|1
    0|0
    • Yes the world is a better place when Drake shuts the fuck up.

• Thats just how things are in life. Some people have woken up on the wrong side of bed and have a shitty day themselves and think that bringing others down is going to make them feel better.

0|2
    1|0
    • How about the world isn't some shitty liberal arts college and doesn't owe these people anything. How about going out and demanded to be treated nice is the exact same as your mom telling the kids at school that you're a precious snowflake and they shouldn't pick on you

• @M_A_X the world doesn't own anybody anything, yes, but nobody owes something to the world. Yes people aren't special and shouldn't be treated as such but why should they be treated like less than normal? The whole world would have been a better place if everyone understood each other but thats not how things work.

• I'm not saying how people should be treated, just how they're GOING to be treated by the world because the world doesn't care

• because such is life.

We're on the internet, and here peopel can be their ean self without it impacting their real life. Because internet is where people are themselves.

So it just shows how many assholes there really are in the world.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the internet. Online, people tend to say things they would have never said to you in real life. there are lots of keyboard warriors out there...

I wonder whether you and the people who insult you online would actually even get along well in real life...

0|0
    0|0
  • they are meanies because they have been rejected in real life

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes very true. Many virgins here with advice that helps no one.

• Most people on this site are not realistic tough.

0|2
    0|0
  • Sio they can enjoy a brief moment of moral superiority and not need consider their own pathetic lives for a brief instant.

0|0
    0|0
  • Welcome to the internet lad. If you have trouble dealing with this site, avoid 4chan at all costs. It will change you; forever.

0|0
    0|0
  • because anonymity

0|1
    0|0
  • Be a man and complete your sentence with words.

1|0
    0|0
    • Be a woman and fix me a sammich.

• IM NOT. I'll be your friend if you need one

0|1
    0|0
  • Meanness is subjective.

0|0
    0|0
  • :'c don't cry bro. There are good people too.

0|0
    0|0
  • People can't chance

0|0
    0|0
  • i just give as good as i get. haha... i don't care it's the Web.

0|0
    0|0
    • Cool story bro

• Show All
    • The only thing showing is your anger. You've made my day little boy.

• i'm not angry... haha.. just calling you out. i only responded since you're a pussy. and get offended if people post in your zone, if so, get oer it i don't care hahaha.

• Many people in are assholes, both in life and online. Once you find out who is one, just avoid them.

0|0
    0|0