Guys, Why do some guys only follow girls on G@G?

... if a guy tries to follow me , and i see he only follows girls , or he follows more girls than guys i reject his follow request. If he only follows girls i assume he is a creeper

10

Most Helpful Guy

• I follow more girls than guys? Am I a creeper? Not at all. But also I have more girls following me than guys, almost 100 more girls.
    If a guy follow 100 girls, and he has way less girls following him, then you can assume he's a creeper.

• I have lost count on how many perverts use GAG... and thay are all male

• ... because if girls follow guys it doesn't usually mean they are creepers. That is why i say it

• That's not what I was implying. I never said girls that follow guys are creepers. Of course there are some, but not a big number of them.

What Guys Said 9

• ... and if he follows a lot of guys..."he's probably gay"..
    its just a natural way of things hon... nothing big...

• When females follow me I don't think they are creepy. A lot of women can like my opinion or the fact that I give my most honest opinion that I can give. So, my question for you is why are guys creep? If a woman follow all guys; does that make her a creep?

• No, it's a known fact there's many male creeps on gag , not so many women... if any at all

• I know all guys on gag are not creepers. A lot have helped me on my questions, by giving me great advice to problems i have. I had to make my profile private , because i got lots of perverted messages and pics from the many creepers 😞😥

• I guess you could get tired of all the creeps messaging speaking their mind. When a guy do speak his mind. It usually have something to do with sex. I don't understand why because every woman who look good don't want to hear about sex. I'm sorry you had to experience that.

• It is Girls ask Guys. I follow the girls that have interesting questions. I guess I don't really assume the guys have questions. I'm here to answer questions.

• I only follow people that I've spoken that I like

• Yeah, because only a creeper would want to talk to women

I'm going to go find me a nice penis. Excuse me

• So you admit you follow them for perverted reasons then. Or why else would you say, "i'm going to find me a nice Penis". ?

• So you are admitting you follow girls because you want to get into their p* ssy

• No, you're getting exactly the opposite of what I'm trying to say here

• #creepersclub
    Ok thanks for telling me that I'm a creep and what about girls and guys who follows me?

• If a girl floows mainly guys then i assume she doesn't get on with females as much lol

• Ok , thanks for commenting 😊

• My pleasure 😊

• i follow 9 guys and 11 girls, nearly the same number, just follow the people whose comments and posts i like and never really messaged anyone

• lol ok im a creeper so... just because i think girl have some good opinions that is worth follow.. anyway u can accept or reject whatever u want anyway..

• Well, he may well bell a creeper.