A GaGer friend has just become not active anymore and now I don't feel like being on the site. Has anyone felt this before?

It's just that people can leave and I have no idea why or when it'll happen. But I like gag and it's just very frustrating!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Why exactly do you let online friends that you have never met determine whether or not you go on a site? That's ludicrous.

Most Helpful Girl

• It happens all the time on this site. People come and go for various reasons. Most people do let those close to them know that they are leaving and will share contact information. However, that is not always the case. Many times, those users will come back, too, so keep that in mind. Either way, do not let him or her ruin your time here. You can still answer questions and talk to others.

What Guys Said 1

• You should've asked for his contact before. Oh well, If you think you have nothing to do here then you can leave but you don't have to deactivate.

What Girls Said 0