Do you think G@G should add this?

I think G@G should add a thing to the messages where we can see when our message was read, we can just send pictures instead of links, and we can have group messaging.

• Yes G@G should.
  • No they shouldn't.

Most Helpful Guy

• group messages or direct picture upload yes (even though I probably still would use links just because I wanna have control over them) but not a fan of the message read thing. only as optional request like you can do it in vBulleting and other forums...

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind the ideas. However, what exactly are you saying with the "send pictures instead of links" part? I would love the idea to have a clickable hyperlink shown in our messages, should we want to view a photo, instead of having to copy and paste the link every time. However, I do not think being able to see the photo in the messages like we can on our opinions would always be a good idea. For normal conversations, sure, but many users would be seeing unsolicited dick pic otherwise.

• true but it would be easier for most, especially if there isn't a link and its on the computer not on a site

• Thanks for MHO! :)

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, it's a good suggestion.

• A Facebook update? Cool I want the pic showing update but I don't know about that message read thing.
    I'm a slow typer and I gotta collect my thoughts so I don't wanna have to deal with this shit:
    memecrunch.com/.../image.png?w=400&c=1

• no no and no. less is more. with the read notifcAtions people are gonna wNna turn it off... which creates unneeded arguments if someone read their message or not... or didn't reply quickly.

the fact it shows the other is typing is enuff in my opinion

• It will seriously make it easier. Thats a really wonderful susgession

• @xhoneyxbeex I like the group message idea

• yes but not the read notification.

What Girls Said 6

• Yassss!!! That would be great.

• Yeah, we should have that!
    The "seen" it's not a good thing XD

• in all honesty I'm fine with it as is, id just like all notifications in general to be live. having to refresh all the time is annoying, plus i do forget or just have to put time aside just for answering messages.

• Still would prefer links instead of pictures, but to show when a message was read would be neat.

• Yes that would be a great idea. Unfortunately GAG isn't great at doing helpful updates.

• I like this idea.