Do you think questions like "how does he/she look" with pics be clubbed under "How do I look"?

Both are equally annoying to me.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I think so. The idea of the question remains the same. You have to look at someone's appearance and answer the question of how does the person look to you. It's all looks driven so I think it should stay in the same category. Also like you say, some members do find those types of questions annoying so it's best to keep them in one spot.

• I had blocked "How do I look?" topic for abovementioned reason and when I see questions like these, it's so hard to put a flag on them because they don't violate the question topic tag...

Most Helpful Guy

• I am trying to get into the habit of looking but not posting. Zero interest in stroking egos or cyber-bullying. Especially terrible are "which of these two is better looking."

What Girls Said 2

• I think that questions about other people's appearances should be denied (and they are in fact denied by gag) unless it were about someone famous.

• It is a bit of a grey area since it's "How do I look?" not "How do they look?" but I agree, they should be grouped under the same category and it be changed from "How do I look?" to something more general.

What Guys Said 1

• I find it especially annoying when a really attractive female does this; I think she's just fishing for compliments. I'd love to rate attractive women, but I avoid it so as not to fuel some girl's ego.