How do you come on level 2 xper?

It says you can only insert links here if you're level 2 in xper, but i dont know how to get in level 2?

Most Helpful Guy

• How can I earn Xper points?

- Signup +10
    - Login per day +5
    - Set Relationship Status +5
    - Set Occupation +5
    - Upload Custom Avatar +5 (first time only)
    - GirlsAskGuys Anniversary +25
    - Birthday +25
    - If you are Followed by another member +1

- Ask a Question +1
    - Question is shared on social more than 10 times +10
    - When you select Most Helpful Opinion for each gender for your Question +1 (+2 for selecting a MHO from both genders)
    - Question is featured by the system (you will receive a message for this) +4

- Share your Opinion on a myTake +1
    - myTake is Promoted (you will receive a message; blue/pink lightbulb) +50
    - myTake is Featured (you will receive a message for this) +150
    -myTake is shared on social more than 10 times +10
    - Share your Opinion on a Featured myTake +1
    - myTake gets more than 5 Followers +5

- Connect Facebook Account +50
    - Connect Google+ Account +50

- Share your Opinion on a Question +1
    - You got Most Helpful Award +7
    - The Question Asker/myTake Owner upvotes your opinion +1
    - Share your Opinion on a Featured Question +1
    - Vote on a Featured Poll +2
    - Top 2 MHO% users of the week +100

How many Xper points does it take to reach each Xper Level?

Level 1 = 0 - 149
    Level 2 = 150 - 299
    Level 3 = 300 - 499
    Level 4 = 500 - 999
    Level 5 = 1000 - 2499
    Level 6 = 2500 - 4999
    Level 7 = 5000 - 7499
    Level 8 = 7500 - 9999
    Level 9 = 10000 - 19999
    Guru = 20000-49999
    Master = 50000+

What Guys Said 6

• You need to ask questions, post opinions, post featured myTakes, and get involved with the community! There's a list of stuff you can do in order to get more XPER. I personally recommend opening the "Questions" feed and just making your way down, posting opinions on questions you find interesting.

For more info, refer to the FAQ.

• You need to wait till your point reaches 150. Xper points are calculated on a regular basis, so keep posting as many opinions as you can.

• Ask and answer questions, comment on mytakes, follow GaG on social media, post avatar and cover art pics... and you'll make it to level 2 XPer in no time! :)

• Have a look in the help section. It will tell you what you need to do.

It's just a matter of time. Log in via Google of Facebook every day. Ask questions, answer questions. Set a profile pic. This needn't be an actual pic of you. Anything will do. Set answers to some things in your profile, like student and relationship status.

You should reach level 2 within two weeks or so.

I guess you are new here, so a warm welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay!

• You have to kill Bowser and save Princess Peach, duh

• I would answer this but your like Xper level 6 lol

What Girls Said 1

• I have been here almost years and counting now, @Jessie1DLM and it just seemed up until Level 9... The Levels went real quick for me.
    Answer as many questions that you can possibly help others will, put your Best from the Rest forward here, dear, and the next thing you know, you will open your eyes one Day and be Level10... GURU, as they say.
    I have a bit More to go for Master. The More I am up there like this, the Bit slower and More Points I need to get.
    However, with me, for whoever knows me, knows tha it isn't all about Points, it's about Helping.
    Good luck. xxoo

• that was nice of you, thanks. I've only been here for about a week, but the fact that I can't post links annoys me lol. I'll comment a lot then. Does answering polls also count as commenting/answering? :P

• Happy to help, so Welcome... There were things I didn't know Then, and eve now, I am still learning.
      You get points if someone Upvotes You. You get points for Asking a Question and Picking MHO as well and of course, for MHO.
      Good luck and enjoy, sweetie, GAG is the most amazing place. xxoo