Has anyone ever been blocked by someone who didn't like your answer?

• Yes
  • No
  • It happens

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I am not sure about this, I don't know if someone has blocked me or not, but I don't really care about that. All I try to do here is to give my best opinions and hope that it helps people, if it doesn't than it's bad luck!. I don't really care about being blocked if people don't like my opinions, moreover that's not something I can control, so that's fine.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that's happened to everyone honestly

What Guys Said 29

• LOL - when I get blocked - it means i won!

• yep definitely has. annoys me that on a site about verbal discourse people block people simply because they don't want to hear their point of view.

for me blocking is a tool to avoid rude, trollish, insulting people. not to avoid hearing alternative points of view

• I think so, considering there are people who had me blocked when I wanted to post on their opinion or upvote them, even though I had never talked to them (or if I did, then they were anonymous).

• Yes. A few years ago. A guy blocked me because he didn't like that I don't mind when girls say I'm "cute". Apparently, he thought it was too girly of a compliment.

• some of the people on here are extremely soft. like 1 guy didn't understand what i was saying and thought i was being rude and wondered what i meant and didn't even let me clarify my answer cause they blocked me. even if someone is rude to me (happened a couple times on here), i still don't block them. yeah, it solves a problem, but i'd like to hear their response.

• Occasionally I go to up vote someone and find out they blocked me! Some gaggers take life to seriously!! Haha

• Yes, I was discussing something and then the person called me out on having "no class" by discussing in public and blocked me from replying, and messaged me in private to keep discussing there. The super intelligent thing though is that they had messages from people they don't follow turned off.

• Oh yeah there's plenty of 25 year olds acting like 12 year olds but its every where not just gag its any social media site people want to be validated on there thoughts and views and when people get a response that dosent go along or praise them there all butthurt

• Oh yeah lol I've even been blocked by a guy cause I told him the girls he found hot I didn't and he was the question asker lol that was enough for him to block me

• Yeah, I gave an answer she apparently didn't want to hear, so she called my opinion worthless and said that Im an idiot, and then proceeded to block me.

• all the time.

• all the time

• Yup pretty bizarre if you think about

• People are allergic to the truth.

• No but I've been blocked by people because it took me 4 minutes to reply to their PM 😒

• Wow that is really strange...

• Some people need to learn how to be patient. The good thing is you tried helping even though she didn't want it.

• I was pissed after the first rage but I'm a nice guy, sometimes too nice, so I wanted to give her a second chance... but then she raged again for no reason. pissed me off a lot but at the same time I was kinda happy... made it easier for me

• No but I heard about it, it's really dumb if you ask me

• Yeah, many times xD

• Twice in one week

• I block people that are rude.

• Some people think anyone who disagrees with them is "rude".

• @Mesonfielde, too late, damage was already done.

• It's irrelevant too, he has changed names by going inactive :P

• How do you find out? lol

• You know you are blocked when you try up voting someone and it tells you that you blocked or have been blocked by the user.

• @asker I don't think I've been blocked yet. I haven't run into that problem.

• not that i am aware of no

• A guy blocked me because i was a bit critical of tantra sex LOL I was very amused :D

• quite a few people.

• Lol yeah actually

• I have no idea how you can tell?

• One crazy lady on a question about entitled mothers shouldn't be allowed th breastfeed in public. She blocked me for holding a different reasonable opinion but not before having the last word and insulting me, she had actually done thr same to everyone who disagreed like some kind of PMS nazi. But that was months ago

• I don't think there's a single person who hasn't

• Yeah check this out www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1519552-do-you-agree-with-a-woman-s-entitlement-to-breastfeed-in-public-in-a she did this to me and few others on her questions but the funny thing is she goes ape shit and starts throwing feaces at me when I do it to her and only her.

• My answer was word-for-word the same as another, even though I don't ever read answers before I post, and she blocked me for "plagiarism". It was like "What was the first capital of California" and I answered "San Jose", BLOCKED!

What Girls Said 13

• Lol yeah. It happens so often. Ohh well, their loss.

• Apparently I've even been blocked by people I've never even talked to at all 😅👍

• Same here. I find it so weird.

• Well gag wouldn't be gag if it wasn't for the weird people on here, though, would it? :D

• Lol soo true 😂

• I have been blocked so many times for commenting on something and that person not liking my comment. I'm just like, whatever, cause I give zero fucks about it.

• Yeah.. They think I'm too young for some stuff and they block me for that

• Every so often.

• Yeah, once, and all I said was "okay". I guess they were weak-minded or something. I don't care really. They're just random people on the Internet.

• Once I mentioned I disagreed with someone else's comment and I was blocked. I hadn't even spoken to that person directly.

• lol of course

3 times if I recall

Those sons of biiiiatches lol

• I know one or two people who have blocked me. I didn't understand why but, it doesn't bother me.

• yeah some mex_borough guy haha

• Of course. But I do it more than they do it to me.

• Yes it has happened.

• No, I don't think so

• I was blocked because this girl asked If channing Tatum is attractive and I disagreed and she blocked me right after, I'm not even kidding. And this one user blocked me because I disagreed with her my take r____train. She was pathetic anyways