Overall what would you rate G@G?

Any Pro's/Con's, anything they should include as a new feature, anything they should improve on, or possibly remove/take off?

• 0-1
    3% (1)7% (2)5% (3)Vote
  • 2-3
    7% (2)7% (2)7% (4)Vote
  • 4-5
    31% (9)4% (1)18% (10)Vote
  • 6-7
    31% (9)44% (12)38% (21)Vote
  • 8-9
    17% (5)30% (8)23% (13)Vote
  • 10+
    7% (2)4% (1)5% (3)Vote
  • I don't know.
    4% (1)4% (1)4% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll give it a 7. It's good but the site has some annoying bugs and essential features missing and there are many stupid and annoying questions

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I give an 8. There are three things I would change on GaG:

1) A mobile app, to allow live push notifications for messages. We used to have a live chat messaging system here a few years ago, and many #GaGVeterans miss it.

2) When people post anonymous, the age range should be larger than five year ranges to allow more anonymity. I say do "under 18" and "over 18" categories.

3) Make the "master" badge a different color than yellow. I would make it a royal purple if it was up to me. :)

1|2
    0|0
    • They did expand the age rates once, it was reverted because it was kinda bad. Although that was before non-anons also had the same categories.

• I don't think anonymous people should be able to vote on anything

0|0
    0|1
    • May I ask why?

• Show All
    • But votes are independent from opinions, if you think about it, every vote is anonymous.

• @Mesonfielde that doesn't change that I think anonymous persons shouldn't be allowed to up or down vote

• I would rate GaG as 6 out of 10.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gag is so fucked up lol but it's entertaining, so I keep coming back

0|0
    0|0
  • 1-2/10 people aren't honest here at all Tbh lol

1|1
    0|0
  • When i joined this site it was a 10/10.. but now its just a 4

2|0
    0|0
  • Majority of people will gave it 6-7, that is my vote too

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• About a 6/10. A lot of bugs in the site, no app so I don't get push notifications and sometimes I can't stand how many bitter women hating guys there are on this site. There are also a lot of good guys and I appreciate them, but sometimes on this site, I feel discriminated as a woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • gag is about a 7 for me right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I thinks it's a great site for talking about sex and dating, which pretty much encompasses all the questions I care about😄, and there's a lot less trolls and assholes on here than other answer sites.

0|0
    0|0
  • currently, 6 out of 10
    when i first joined, 8 out of 10

it's still a good place for killing time and i enjoy the community aspect but finding good questions and discussions is getting harder for me

1|0
    0|0
  • Old gag layout was much better to my eyes.. now it's debilitatingly messed up

0|0
    0|0
  • 6 Its a cool website but the anonymous is WAY over used and mostly weird questions are asked now.

0|0
    0|0
  • A new feature GAG should let us filter questions by age again.

0|0
    0|0
  • I rate it about a 7. It just gets boring really easily and I go on here to procrastinate.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would give it a 9 in the past. Now I would only give it a 5.
    Sigh. . . the old GAG is so much better, to be honest.

1|1
    0|0