Overall what would you rate G@G?

Any Pro's/Con's, anything they should include as a new feature, anything they should improve on, or possibly remove/take off?

• 0-1
  • 2-3
  • 4-5
  • 6-7
  • 8-9
  • 10+
  • I don't know.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll give it a 7. It's good but the site has some annoying bugs and essential features missing and there are many stupid and annoying questions

What Guys Said 7

• I give an 8. There are three things I would change on GaG:

1) A mobile app, to allow live push notifications for messages. We used to have a live chat messaging system here a few years ago, and many #GaGVeterans miss it.

2) When people post anonymous, the age range should be larger than five year ranges to allow more anonymity. I say do "under 18" and "over 18" categories.

3) Make the "master" badge a different color than yellow. I would make it a royal purple if it was up to me. :)

• They did expand the age rates once, it was reverted because it was kinda bad. Although that was before non-anons also had the same categories.

• I don't think anonymous people should be able to vote on anything

• May I ask why?

• But votes are independent from opinions, if you think about it, every vote is anonymous.

• @Mesonfielde that doesn't change that I think anonymous persons shouldn't be allowed to up or down vote

• I would rate GaG as 6 out of 10.

• Gag is so fucked up lol but it's entertaining, so I keep coming back

• 1-2/10 people aren't honest here at all Tbh lol

• When i joined this site it was a 10/10.. but now its just a 4

• Majority of people will gave it 6-7, that is my vote too

What Girls Said 9

• About a 6/10. A lot of bugs in the site, no app so I don't get push notifications and sometimes I can't stand how many bitter women hating guys there are on this site. There are also a lot of good guys and I appreciate them, but sometimes on this site, I feel discriminated as a woman.

• gag is about a 7 for me right now.

• I thinks it's a great site for talking about sex and dating, which pretty much encompasses all the questions I care about😄, and there's a lot less trolls and assholes on here than other answer sites.

• currently, 6 out of 10
    when i first joined, 8 out of 10

it's still a good place for killing time and i enjoy the community aspect but finding good questions and discussions is getting harder for me

• Old gag layout was much better to my eyes.. now it's debilitatingly messed up

• 6 Its a cool website but the anonymous is WAY over used and mostly weird questions are asked now.

• A new feature GAG should let us filter questions by age again.

• I rate it about a 7. It just gets boring really easily and I go on here to procrastinate.

• I would give it a 9 in the past. Now I would only give it a 5.
    Sigh. . . the old GAG is so much better, to be honest.