When someone answers a question do you care about the person's xper level?

I remember seeing someone actually complain because a low level xper made a comment and was more concerned with the level.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Excellence knows no age or experience. Take every opinion or advice with a grain of salt.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Advice is advice. xper only accumulates if you spend time on this website. Someone with lower xper may actually have better advice because they actually spend time in the Real World instead of Internet Land.

What Guys Said 5

• Not in the least. I admit I sometimes ponder the adive with their age in mind, but I won't rule out a well reasoned argument because someone is young.
    I once was very involved with a group promoting awareness of domestic abuse and how it effects men and women, and I often found younger people were far more capable of discussing it than older people who had not experienced it forst hand. Several older women scoffed at the idea that a man could be the victim of domestic abuse for instance, while not a single person under 20 voiced such a view.
    Experience may bring knowledge, but it also narrows horizons.

• No, I am not really concerned about that, it doesn't matter to me. When I post, I look for some useful opinions that's all, xper level of that person is not a concern for me.

• XPER Level determines how long a user has been here and how active they have been within the community.

The most helpful advice can easily come from a person with XPER Level 1.

• honestly I don't even notice that shit lol

• To be honest, I have never thought about it until now.

What Girls Said 2

• Of course not but honestly dome people are and that is extremely frustrating.

How could anyone judge someone else's advice by that they clearly were at level one once and they had to work their way up like everyone else and by people with higher xper ranks accepting their advice/opinions as MH so for him/her to not even consider or link looking over it is hypocrisy.

• in all honesty i dont always look at the name of the asker to begin with lol. sometimes i take notice, sometimes i dont, but it makes no difference to me whatsoever.