Who is in your GaG family?

My family is @RedAmulet @Star_Lord
@JamieLove

1|0
6|9

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• There are many people whom I appreciate around here. But I am very opinionated and while I have no problem liking someone I disagree with, many people have a hard time with that. Sometimes, I will agree with someone on a question and then will disagree wjth the same person on the next question. So as soon as they warm up to me, they get cold again...
    There are still people I appreciate very much though
    @ozane (whose absence is felt strongly), @art_of_sin, @lanternhill, @kristyw, @jxpxtxr, @justbanannaz, @whatthehellamy, others that don't come to mind and some that disappeared with time.

3|0
    0|0
    • Thanks a lot :)

• Show All
    • and I really appreciate your funny comments! you never fail making me laugh, thanks for that

• oh thank you! :D

• I love all you guys!!!

5|1
    0|0
  • I'm an orphan 😞

2|0
    0|0
  • 😄Awwww, Thank you so much my bff. I love ya.❤It's a great honor to be in your family.😊

1|0
    0|0
  • GAG family meaning?

0|0
    0|0
  • @daddy and @mommy mainly, but also @sister and @doggy too.

@Jxpxtxr I'll adopt you 😅

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither I am an orphan

0|0
    0|0
  • @elizabethbiersack Love you 😘

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• literally everyone. even the anonymous trolls. -.- *rolls eyes*

1|0
    1|0
  • @Toad-1, @Deft_maiden, and @Toban_Frost, probably.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't think I have a gag family, so sad 😢

0|1
    0|0
    • Hey ! You could be my hot cousin whom I always wish she'll be at family events but with which I always end up being awkward around !

• @JuicyBrain haha that would be cool! :D
      We could actually really be related judging by out hair colour!

• Wouldn't that be awesome? 😊
      On my father's side, all my aunts are redheads, but none of my uncles are, including my father.
      So all of my grand-mother's female children are redheads, none of her male children are. Most of my aunt's children are redheads too, but on the men's side, none of the children are redheads but one. This is me ! 😊
      Neither my father, my mother or my brother are redheads. So I am apparently the red sheep of the family lol. Yep, the only redhead on the male side of my grand mother's children

• Uh I don't think I have one?

0|0
    0|0
  • Wtf, the day I have a GAG family, I will admit myself to the nearest mental hospital.

3|0
    3|2