Does it bother you that GaG sometimes changes the way your opinions are written when you submit them?

Am I the only one this happens to? I'll post an opinion using an abbreviation like "idk" or I'll type out an emoticon which uses a period, and it looks normal when I hit "Submit" but then when I actually see it, they've changed the abbreviation and there's an unwanted space in the middle of my emoticon. :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, like many things at this site, it is HIGHLY annoying and the inability to correct is even MORE annoying.

Most Helpful Girl

• Autocorrect is really annoying. You could think about messaging the admins about how it frustrates you at http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

• I was a bit unsure if it's something with my computer, not the site, so I thought I'd check before whining directly to them, haha. I might message, though, thanks!

• LOL! that's what i thought at first too! I thought it was my autocorrect being insane XD

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know, I have not heard of this issue before, that's strange!

• Really?

I don't know
    IDGAF
    Wtf
    Wth

• It happens to me mostly with I don't know, so I'm not sure which abbreviations get expanded! Then there's also this: O. o

What Girls Said 1

• Sometimes, not always.

The B. T. W one bothers me a bit.

😊