Do the teenagers on this site realise how cringey it is when they clumsily flirt with each other in the comments?

I dunno, have the rest of you seen this? Kids like 14 and 15, sending each other awkwardly suggestive messages and winky faces in opinion comments, for everyone to see and laugh at?
Do you kids not realise how silly you look?

• I've seen it, and it's ridiculous.
  • I haven't seen it, but it sounds ridiculous.
  • I'M 14/15 AND SEXUALLY ACTIVE AND YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DOOOOO OMGGGGGG
  • See results/other

Most Helpful Guy

• C'mon guys get better at flirting

• But seriously it's all in good fun you shouldn't stress over this stuff

• I'm not stressing. I'm laughing, but cringing. It's just so sad. They're kids flirting on the internet.

Most Helpful Girl

• They are flirtng? 😆 I couldn't tell.

What Guys Said 9

• ... I've seen it and I find it hilarious but annoying, but whatever.

#KimKforpres2016

• They're getting ready for their adult lives and they need the practice for Tinder

• Meh, everyone looks ridiculous when flirting in comments. That said, I've done it and it worked out pretty good, so I'm one to talk. :P

• Haven't noticed. But I doubt I'd cringe. I would probably find it cute, more so if they do it awkwardly.

• Seen it, did not think much of it. It's part of communication and socialization.

• Teens will be teens. No need to bring attention to it.

• Not just teenagers, everyone on this site, bunch of socially inept low-lives.

• As long as they're clumsily flirting with other teens, whatever. At least they're trying. And at least they're the right age for each other. Why wouldnt' they be learning to flirt?

• It's not the learning to flirt part... it's the flirting on the internet. It's not overly safe, and is kinda gross.

• Oh leave them alone. Least they're having more fun than you

• Don't know where you get that idea. Because I act like an adult and not a hormone crazed teen?

What Girls Said 2

• I haven't seen it and I don't care. Why do you care?

• Cause it's cringey as fuck. I see it and am amused, disgusted, and saddened all at the same time. It's an uncomfortable mix of emotions. Children shouldn't be flirting on the internet.

• I'm with you Little Sally.

• @Generalissimo The sheer awkwardness amuses me, but the idea that there people on this site, especially kids, getting into 'relationships' with others... it really isn't safe, and that's the part I don't find funny, and find disturbing instead. Kids need to learn to socialise, sure. But flirting and 'dating' on the internet is not the way.

• I honestly haven't seen it. Hopefully, it's more entertaining for you over anything else, haha.