Would you leave if G@G allowed nudity?

Just a random thought I had... 😁 I notice people posting pictures of their bulges and blurring out their boobs and stuff. What if one day you woke up, and suddenly it was totally okay to post boobs and dicks on here? How would you react? Would you leave?

• Yes, I would leave. I would grab my umbrella and dip like Mary Poppins! 🌂
  • No, I would stay. 👀

Most Helpful Guy

• I joined GAG because I loved the feel of it. Despite the creeps, there were good people on the site. Allowing nudity would ruin the magic that I like about the site so much. Creeps would overrun it. Dick pics... Dick pics everywhere. Rate my dick, rate my boobs, etc. etc.

I said in previous posts in the past that I would never leave GAG, but if they made huge changes like that, I feel like the GAG I liked would have died at that point. Because of that, I'd get contact info with all my GAG friends and leave, never looking back. It'd be sad, but whatever.

I'd probably search for a similar site or I'd go back to yahoo answers.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I would most likely leave if GAG allowed nudity because staying would mean essentially supporting child pornography. This site is crawling with minors who sign up and put fake ages. There's really no way to tell for sure. Plus, pushy guys trying to hit on girls here is already a nuisance; letting them add their d*ck into the picture? Good Gawd. Pass.

What Guys Said 44

• A few problems with this:

We would be surrounded by dicks.

This is a site available to everyone, regardless of age. It would be instantly known as a pedophilia site.

The site would no longer be a place for conversing with others. It would fall into the same dark pit that plagued Omegle.
    It'd become nothing more than a place for internet sex.

• No, I wouldn't leave, why should I? this is no reason for me to leave!. I just won't post on those questions, I will ignore those topics like I always do.

• I'd probably receive a new version of the moderator handbook and I'd be like... "wtf?"

I'm not sure I would be able to look at this site while I procrastinate at work, an advice site is still more legit than a borderline porn one

I could probably still handle it from home, not everything would be infested with male genital organs

• I guess its one of those things that has to happen before you actually know what you would do. I mean, for those who have been here from the start will see how things have kind of progressed/changed over time. Its more likely they would allow a nude Section, than nudity all round. Kind of like the "How do i look" thing.
    I'd probably leave. GaG was a place to go to when one needed help/advice in a relationship or about the opposite gender. Now... im not even sure what it is.
    I stay though because of all the cool and interesting characters I've met over time. So i'll have to see.

• I wouldn't give a shit tbh

• I'd stay, but would likely never click on a male question again.

Of course, I probably wouldn't stay for too long, as I suspect this would essentially become an amateur porn site. Not much to discuss...

• I'm not afraid of nudity!

But that would never happened, GaG has changed in the past 2 years MAINLY to appeal to teens. Allowing nudity would erase all that hard work. :-P

• oh yes... oh yes. Can you imagine... all the constant dick picks... It would be a constant '' Is my dick big?''

'' Is my dick too small?''

'' Would this dick make you say whose your daddy?''

so on... so on... so on...

• Nah d00d just join child friendly GAG

• ... I'd stay 👀. Lol kidding Yes, I would leave.

• Probably!! There would be too many creepers for me to fight off!!!

• I wouldn't mind, tbh. Dicks and boobs are parts of the body, and doctors (female doctors as well) see them everyday and never feel like leaving their professions. They do all sorts of surgeries with dicks and boobs. Actually doctors have to deal with much more gross and disgusting things -- like infections and diseases that are horrible "ewww" to look at. And bad injuries, too much bloodshed etc. Those are the things that can make me leave.

• I would stay if it were sufficiently shielded off: like in a separate subject that does not appear in the live feed.
    Don't think I'd be on there to be honest...

• Most guys said no while most girls said yeah lol not surprised
    Nah I wouldn't but if it killed the site then maybe

• Nope, I don't see why it's such a big deal..
    Why so prudish?

• I wouldn't really care. If anything, I'll love to see how certain dudes react to seeing a guys balls all day everyday. It'll be hilarious to hear them try and reason why naked women should be allowed, not naked men.

• lmao that would be funny. I would be like wow another dick pic... wow another dick pic..

• No, especially if guys posted nudes. But even if girls posted nudes, they would be losing their respect.

• It'd be way more dicks than tits up and would get old fast. I would be on less and eventually stop getting on all together.

• Depends, it would change the site completely. Already users have a hard time holding back on nudity. Im afraid it would turn into a big nude mess

It would lose the essence of why this site was created in the first place

• I don't care.
    I see nudity everywhere and the internet is flooded with it. those couple of pics won't change anything.

• Some of the people annoy me more than nudity would, the body is the body, I'm not bothered by anatomy.

• Just afraid of the minors posting nudes.

• That would be off putting, I think it'd fall under child pornography though and get taken down quick thankfully.

• If those posts would be flagged as nsfw and let you not see them, then sure who cares.
    Though I'm sure it would just create more workload for moderators and what not since people would be lazy to flag their shit as nsfw anyway.

• I would leave. To be honest the last thing I would want to see naked is another dude or a fat chick.

• I would stay

• you think that? The forum will be getting new members every day.

• Haha I'd be less likely to click "show more" on the HDIL threads xD

• I probably would

• Seems refreshing. For those people and us.

• I dunno. What about all the minors? It would essentially become a child pornography website

• Ow yeah, that's true, forgot them. Well Gag would be blocked, thats for sure...

• I wouldn't leave, I'd just not see any point in coming to see play school.

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 30

• I would leave because it would quickly turn into a porn website with all of the desperate people on here.

• Ugh yes. I facepalm all the time, and then people bypass the rules set by blurring out certain parts >_<

• Yeah it's ridiculous; it's meant to be a community with information... not a dating site, not pornhub: a community.

• Just don't click anonymous questions :)

• 3|0
  • Nope, I wouldn't.
    Y'all gonna have to try way harder to get me outta here hahaha
    When I said that I would never leave, I meant it 😉

• I'm late, but i would leave in an instant. dealing with trolls is enough. dealing with NUDE trolls... that would be somethin else.

• I'd probably leave only because I feel like it would increase dramatically. Like every other question would include some sort of nudity. I'm not here to see tits and ass. I have those myself. I also don't want to see a guys junk. Does nothing for me. So yeah, I'd definitely dip like 💨💨💨🏃🏃🏃✌✌✌

• If I was safe from random inner vagina pictures and penis pics, I would stay on.

If my eyes were constantly bombarded with nudes, yea, I would leave.

• It probably would be like that. I would stick around for a while to see how frequent it was however.

• Yes, I'd leave. I'm not here for porn. I'm here for advice and to give it. Not surprised that the guys are on the leading end of the poll when it comes to option B.

• I would just try to avoid it like it were a plague. I'm still here, even though Gag kind of does allow it and removes it after some time or until someone reports it

• I'm glad it's not allowed but it wouldn't make me leave. If they ever had it, they'd have to have an "adult" area, which would be where 90% of GaGers that did stay, would end up spending most of their time... which would then just make it an adult site like a bazillion other ones that would eventually turn in to porn, etc etc etc.

• I wouldn't leave but it would definitely become more unpleasant.

• I already predicted the difference in males and females. Thanks, society!!

• Yes. I would hate to suddenly See boobs and pussies and Dicks on people's profile pictures. Either i would leave or i would totally harrass the shit out of users who have no shame like that muahahaha

• I'll be honest I'm a perv so allowing nudity would just be another perk to the site 😉

• Yes I would leave. I don't view pornography for a reason so if this turned into a place where people could post nudes it wouldn't be a place for me.

• i think i would leave if this happens

• I'd leave just because I don't feel like seeing porn, Especially not child porn with the amount of minors on here.

• Same lots of teens will be posting their bodies and that's ilegal.

• I worry about what little morals and sanity the people who said they wouldn't leave have.

• I already have HDIL blocked. Can't get annoyed by what I don't see.

• uhhg it would probably be 100% unflattering dick pics

• Without a second thought.

• Sadly, yes I would leave, sorry I don't wanna see all that :/ :(
    media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8i7ndziyu1qmkddc.gif

• Yes, i'd leave, nowadays there're too many nude pictures everywhere. I've had to delete many apps because everytime i logged on, there was sent five dick pics to me

• yes i would leave, this place is crawling with minors

• It's not something I'd leave over... but if it was gratuitously... it would take away from the site in my opinion. It'd be a whole different environment. Not something I'd care as much for.

• I would leave. Everywhere in internet is full of nudity. They can go there. No need that here.

• Yes.

How do I look already annoys me. But 13 year olds wanting people to rate their tits? Yeah no, I'm out.

• Surprised there hasn't been yet.

• If I wanted to see boobs, I'd take off my shirt and look in the mirror. Yeah, I'd leave, the whole site would become a porn site.

• Without a shadow of a doubt.. I would be the first to go.

• No I don't care as long as it doesn't turn into a porn/dating site.

• Yes, I would. I hope it does not turn into that.

😊