If I block someone can he/she still comment as anon on my questions?

What if she has commented already as anon before I blocked her profile?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, even if they try to post anonymously, blocked users cannot post on your questions as long as you are not anonymous yourself.

• can you reveal a user's identity if he/she's been stalking me endlessly?

• No, we do not reveal user identities to other members. If a user is bothering you anonymously, you can choose to not allow anonymous opinions on your questions, block them after they post and/or report their opinion.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you ask a question using the anon feature then anyone you have blocked can post on it. Same applies for opinions I think to.

• What if I ask non- anonymously but the other person posts on it anonymously and after having an argument with her I block her profile, can she still comment on that opinion?

• Understood, that's good to know

• Thank you mate for MHA

What Girls Said 2

• Hmm, you having to block a lot of people? Going to keep my eye on you, Mister.

I'm glad you asked this though, I didn't know that you couldn't answer someone's question if they have you blocked.

I never try to answer the questions of the people who have me blocked though because they're all a little wacko to begin with.

• If you allow anonymous posts on your question then users you have blocked can answer anonymously.

• really I don't think so... I think if I ask a question being anon myself only then blocked users can answer... what if I ask non anonymously but still allow anonymous users?

• If you ask anonymously then anyone can answer anonymously and you can only block them for that specific question.

If you ask without being anonymous and allow anonymous answers then previously blocked users can answer anonymously.

• ""If you ask without being anonymous and allow anonymous answers then previously blocked users can answer anonymously.""

This statement is false.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, only if you allow anonymous users to post. Otherwise not.

• If you block someone, then they are blocked from your question only if you ask it as non-anonymous.

• okay but what if that person has already commented anonymously on my question, and after that I find out who she is and block her profile... can she still comment on that opinion?

• but wouldn't that mean, that even I wouldn't be able to comment on her anon opinion since I've blocked her profile or can I still comment on it?

• You cannot comment on the opinion of someone who has blocked you or you have blocked whether they are anonymous or not, unless you are the anonymous QA.

• yep if you're anon they can comment. SO STOP BEING ANON.