Is this justified for cancelling my GAG account?

- The original purpose with which I came to GAG has been served. Even after I revisited GAG after a hiatus, the small purpose which I had is done.
- My opinions in many cases do not align with the general perception of GAGers, so I rarely get upvotes and hence don't motivate me to share my opinions.
- GAG is consuming my time, it's like a sort of addiction but a meaningless one. Instead I could devote it to studies...
- Questions on GAG have become dull or most of it is always about sex, which again doesn't motivate me to give an opinion.

• Yes
  • No
Oh and I'm giving this question an hour from now before the final decision.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its your account and ultimately its your decision so you don't need to seek other's approval. However you can keep the account and maybe take a long hiatus?

• I'm not keen on another hiatus, because I don't expect the general level of questions to improve over time. Either that or I'll forget about GAG completely, in which case I don't want any open accounts lying around on the net so I have to close it.

• I can understand where you're coming from. GAG is getting boring these days lol. Have a nice life :)

• alas alas lol

What Girls Said 4

• Why are you being so dramatic and making a big deal out of it? Overanalyzing and making other people notice your choices for leaving does nothing. If you don't want to be here then leave.

• Lol, canceling your account for anything is justified. If you don't have a reason to be on here, then why stay? Haha.

• It's really up to you tho if have grown tired of it then delete it

• Just leave man, no point in being here

What Guys Said 4

• K bye then.

• you can always take another break.

• Well, I would say it's your choice, if you have made up your mind then leave.

• Sounds like youve made up your mind. I don't see any reasons you listed to make you want to stay. Why make it public?