Have you got a false age on gag?

If so how old are you?

Updates:
by the way I really am 20

0|0
14|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I once joked about this and they deleted my account, beware people, some of the forum police around here are just assholes with no sense of humor.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for mh!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, in all actuality I'm over 9000 years old.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 13

• I did when I first joined two years ago. The site wasn't the same they only allowed 16 yr olds and up and I was 15 and I wasn't about to wait.

I revealed my actual age on a question like this and someone reported me and they were like you're not allowed on this site please come back when you reach the age requirement or something like that. I responded and asked them a question or something and no one ever replied so after a few days I just got back on the site.

Only to find out a few months later they lowered the age limit and I was so pissed. (They also corrected my age so the right one is up there)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'm actually 18. I didn't do it on purpose. I think I put the wrong year in. Imagine my surprise when I find out I'm 19 instead of 17 on my profile, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, my age is totally false.
    I could be younger, I could be older... 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, everything is real.

0|0
    0|0
  • As somebody at an age where nobody can take me seriously, I embrace it. If I comment something ridiculous people will probably shrug it off and say "They're just a fifteen year old with a stupid username." I'm bound to say something stupid.
    I think it's unintelligible when people lie about their age. Why lie about practically irrelevant things?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I listed my actual age on here, though that'll be changing in less than a week.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm actually 16 believe it or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I accidentally put it off by a year; i'm actually 17.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I'm 19. :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I'm 18

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't but dont encourage people to cause their account can be deleted

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I didn't put a fake age.