Have you ever found a GaG account of someone you know and read the things they have posted?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, besides GaG isn't that popular for everyone to know about it lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Not yet but I have a feeling I'd be weird about it and it would feel like I'm invading their personal privacy :/

What Guys Said 4

• Nope.. one of the reasons why Im happy I dont live in australia because besides the nopes, the biggest part of the community comes from there. There are maybe 2-3 germans on this side.. so I can basically say what I want without being embarassed about it. When it starts getting popular in germany I take out my Avatar. This way I can still give honest opinions without affecting my real life.

• Nope, gag isn't a popular thing in my country, I've only seen one other person from it here

• No, I haven't

• No, but there's some people I know that I wouldn't be surprised if they did use the site. I've only been a member here for like a month anyways.

What Girls Said 8

• No and thank god I haven't GAG is the one site that I actually use and I don't want anyone in my life on it... Not for their benefit but mine.

• Nope. That's a prime reason why I won't upload any pics.

• not yet lol.

• I haven't seen anyone I've known in real life (besides the one person I've met from here in person) on G@G, and I'm perfectly fine with it staying that way.

• Never came across an account of someone I knew. I did however have an anon answer a question who must have known who I was. I could tell just from the content of the comment.

• Nope, never

• Not yet. I've yet to come across a profile of someone I actually know in real life.

• lol I'm afraid to find out