I was blocked for my race?

So there's this guy on here who diesn'f find certain races of women attractive. On questions, he always seems to mention this. He goes around blocking any women who fall into these categories... And he blocked me... simply because I am a different race than him.

Was this justified, or not? I feel sick to my stomach now.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, you are better off not having any communication with him anyway. It was not justified for him to block you for your race, but on here it does not need to be justified. Nobody can force you to accept somebody into your circle of friends against your will. Same goes on here.

• I know I just thought it was a dumb reason

• It was a dumb reason, but some people are like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, why worry about the bumbling idiot? He's just an ignorant fool and there is no time to be feeling sick over him. Don't give him that power. I know how it feels to be hurt by that. It used to phase me a lot too, but I got over it quickly. I have way more important things to worry about than stupid internet trolls.

What Guys Said 22

• If I tell you all the black girls that have blocked me because I'm white, I wouldn't finish tonight xD
    It's not justified, it's immature, and kinda racist.

• I know whenever he saw an Asian or black girl he would always comment that they were not attractive

• Honestly, you should feel grateful. It's like Internet darwinism, stupidity just removed itself from the gene pool. If only this happened more often.

• Don't worry about it, its the internet. He is irrelevant to your actual life.

• I know it just irks me that someone would block for such a reason.

• Sadly GAG is full of people with mental problems towards other races or the other gender. Has he been posting anything particularly offensive. If so I might need to do my mod work and do something about it.

• Yes he's very rude he cusses at people

• Okay thank you.

• You are welcome. This sort of behaviour is not acceptable and it breaks the rules.

• I know it's easier said than done, but don't pay that idiot any mind. You're better off not being able to interact with such a person.

• LMAO Does his name begin with an "S" and end with a "90"?

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• No. :P

• Im surprised cuz MF racist as fuck... but hopefully whoever you're talking about gets his account banned ^_^

• Well that guy's crazy you shouldn't care what he thinks. I wouldn't block anybody because of race, as a matter of fact, I don't block anyone at all.

• Well that is nice of u. :)

• Who is it?

• I cannot say because it will go against the rules of the site.

• I forget his username but it started with s

• It's a violation of TOU to mention his username if she posted this question anon. Read between the lines, you can still accomplish your goal, just play by the rules.

• Why feel sick? this guys a narrow minded dipshit, what were you hoping to get with him which im assuming no so dont feel bad when morons excuse themselves from the beauty of the world :)

• He sounds like a dumbshit. I promise you won't be missing much

• Why would you care for some guy like that? Let it go!

• Who honestly cares?

• If him being very stupid you're asking about then, yes i

• Why would you want to talk to him anyway?

• That is the question.

• I don't I thought it was a stupid question though therefore I asked about it

• It is his choice and decision, although it is a silly reason to block anyone.

• Well, we get the impression that he's probably a shitty person to know IRL. Still, it's his internet and his account, he's free to do it for whatever reason he likes.

• I know but it was still stupid

• Actually I think it may be less stupid than religious or political zealots blocking people so they don't have to have their ideas challenged, that happens often, but yeah it's a silly reason. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Yeah I don't understand racists

• Why do you let this idiot get to you? He blocked you on GaG? Wow, that's harsh. Forget about it.

• I will :) I will report him to GaG

• Why give a fuck? He's just some asshole going around blocking people cuz he's scared of leaving his own little bubble

• His account may get removed soon because he's always posting offensive content

• Why would you care? It's just one guy.

• Slow down, everything is not a race

• oh HELL no. Can't admin get some evidence of racism and boot him off of here?

• what race is this just curious?

What Girls Said 9

• I can understand why you are feeling hurt but my question to you is why place so much emphasis on a person like that? Why let a individual of such a low level influence your feelings? There will always be assholes in this world and you have to learn to ignore those people's opinions as they are too far off to be taken seriously.

• Good answer.

• It was a stupid reason and it feels like just because I'm a certain skin color my race influences what people think of me and that hurts

• People can block whomever they want on here, whether or not they have a good reason to do so. I personally wouldn't do something like that, but to each their own. He's not worth your time anyway. I wouldn't think too much about it.

• I think I know who it is, but pay him no mind. He can marinade in his own ignorance, he's not worth any of your time.

• That is really sad but that says a lot about him as a person. He haves no heart and very racist and disrespectful. Don't worry about him.

• omg.. what a douche bag!!
    racist..
    he will be blocked out of life one day.. trust me

• ugh who cares? the guy's an idiot. let him be in his little bubble.

• that idiot does not deserve to have you think about him this much. i am sure you are a lovely person whatever your race may be.

• Isn't that good though? You won't be seeing more of him. You're better off that way.

• Yes it's very good :)

• That's fucked up but he is free to do that if he chooses.
    Don't worry yourself over the actions of some racist asshole.