Do you think GAG should bring back?

Hey fellow gagers,
do you think GAG should bring back an old feature they had -where users could request to change their username.

-I've seen so many of my friends on here leave due to this even Klaatu had to delete his account
-If they do bring back the feature, people don't have to leave and then start a new account

So what do you think?

• Yes, they should
  • No, they shouldn't

Most Helpful Guy

• yes but with limits. like only every couple of months or you have to redeem points or pay for it. it's nothing you should do all the time...

I know they disabled it because of the tagging but that shouldn't be too hard to fix.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes they should, and they should allow the users to make the change themselves, instead of sending a request (they would just have to approve it). I changed my username when it was still allowed and I'd like it if others got that option too. But only one change allowed, if you constantly change your username it would be too confusing.

• Agreed. Before they allowed you to change it once. But I don't know why they removed the feature tbh

• @Watermelonoma I was offered the position and thought that I might as well check it out :p still think I'll probably be shit at it.

• " still think I'll probably be shit at it."

sure sure, ofc ofc

media.giphy.com/media/11a8FLrVeoLnna/giphy.gif

What Guys Said 5

• I just remember from my first account klaatu would literally attack all the questions to be first to comment and get the xper point lol. He would post frivolous comments too lol smh.
    Seemed like a nice guy tho

• 2 Times a year someone should be allowed to change the name. Tastes change and stuff. Something someone would find cool right now could be something that bothers him after a year. So why not 1 time a year? Because sometimes people get sick of their name faster. So 2 times a year should be fine. Or 1 time every 6 months so that there isn't a genius wasting both namechanges after 3 weeks..

• i wouldn't mind having a new chat feature introduced

• muspelhem, hypno-trip are some users i can think of

• I'm glad about the Klaatu thing, so I say no because then so called "popular" users (or ass kissing glory hunters) will be forced to bugger off and start a new account if they were to dumb to pick a name they liked in the first place lol.

• Not everyone on here is like that and its not related to being dumb, depends on you as a individual. Some people might not have known what to choose as a username so put a random one in...

• Nah but he was, the fewer people around like that the better lol.

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah they should, but there should be a limit of a kind like how many times you can change your user name and how often.

• Yes! I'd change mine

• I don't mind either way.

• Actually, I like it how it is. I wanted to change my username too but it didn't bother me too much.

✌❤