Would you like if GaG had this feature?

Would you like the ability to invite your followers to answer your questions & polls, or to comment your MyTake?

• Yes, it sounds great
    32% (8)50% (7)38% (15)Vote
  • No, not necessary
    44% (11)29% (4)38% (15)Vote
  • I don't know, maybe, let's see the results
    24% (6)21% (3)24% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a great idea indeed...

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• @itsallover is right, but I believe there's also a feature where you can just look at a feed that only shows the posts of the people you follow. That includes opinions and comments, but it shouldn't be too hard to find questions too (unless you follow a lot of active people). On the main feed, if you click on the button at the top with the silhouette of a person, it says "Now showing users you follow only".

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Yes! That would make sense! Lol

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Well, you can just @ mention the GAGers you wanted to answer and they would be notified and brought to the poll/question, so we technically already have that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm indifferent. I'm not against such thing but it's also not something that's super needed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Technically this feature is already here, you can just @mention them in the question description/MyTake.

1|1
    0|0
  • Or just tag them. But nice idea!

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, but it would take time to tag all of them... we should have some sort of "button" called "invite your followers"