Why wasn't it guysaskgirls. com?

I was just wondering, i always type in girlsaskguys

but why not guysaskgirls?

i feel kinda offended that girls was put before guys?

i know they say ladies first but thats only in good situations!

what if a guy and a girl was on saw and both had to get their legs cut off
you wouldn't believe in ladies first!!

by the way if you were going to
or did look up guysaskgirls
you
are
awesome

Updates:
i mean the url
Somebody else made a good statement,
all thought its girls ask guys

guys ask guys

and girls ask girls as well

0|0
12|15

Most Helpful Girl

• that is a really good point. Girls are asking guys. Guys are asking girls. Girls are asking girls, Guys are asking guys.
    They should make it something more neutral

1|2
    2|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe it should girlsaskguysandguysaskgirlsandgirlsaskgirlsandguysaskguys. But no, you would complain that girlsaskguys came before guysaskgirls.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• "i feel kinda offended that girls was put before guys"

Oh dear... life's gonna be hard for you 🐸

7|4
    0|0
  • Because it's arranged in alphabetical order and girls comes before guys... Duhh!!! 😝

1|0
    0|0
    • And if anything you shouldn't be offended we sound like the dumb ones girls ask guys why are we the ones asking you the question or for advice?

The site is for both sexes so if it was guysaskgirls we would sound like the know it alls.

• I've truly seen it all now.

3|0
    0|0
  • girlsaskguys flows better than guysaskgirls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe the site was created by a female that had questions they wanted to ask guys. :\

0|0
    0|0
  • Why does something as little as girls being put first offend you? 😧

And I'm not sure. Maybe they wanted it to be in alphabetical order or something? I'm not sure why, but it doesn't really matter anyway haha 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • You're overthinking...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you're looking into it way too much...

0|0
    0|0
  • *Face in palms*

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would you be offended over something so petty?

0|0
    0|0
    • sigh...
      i wasn't really offended that part was a joke
      "i feel kinda offended here"
      my goodness.

• Don't he offended.

I like how it is. Not because I feel satisfied or better than guys that girls were put first.

I just like how it sounds.

✌❤

0|0
    0|0
    • Im not really like offended that was like a joke it wasn't really meant to be taken seriously

• Oh okay 😎😎

What Guys Said 14

• girls ask guys has more marketing appeal. The internet is full of dudes, and if they are in some subtle way encouraged to come here answering questions, instead of asking them, it could possibly result in less male clutter, thus making more room for girls and thus attracting more men and more users overall. It proposes a counterpoint to the rest of the internet, for which men try everything they can think of to get responses from women.

plus, it just has a better rhythm to it..

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. girls ask guys just sounds better to the ears
    2. there's an arrow going from girls to guys and vice versa which implies the questions go both ways

4|0
    0|0
  • Notice those arrows in the website's logo? It implies that guysaskgirls can be true as well!

2|0
    0|0
  • You say ladies and gentleman, why not gentleman and ladies? It sounds weird, and it hurts no one if one comes in front of the other.
    You say "he or she" instead of "she or he". Does that make you feel better?
    There's no reason to put one over the other, so you just put what sounds better.
    Also, "i" comes before "u", so if their intention was to put it in alphabetical order, girls come first xD

Either way, it's dumb to gt offended by such nonsense.

0|0
    0|0
  • SOMEWHERE IT HAS TO START! If its the other way around, the other gender would complain as well! ... oh well.. the bored ones.. Anyways the name has to start somewhere! Or they must've called it "girlsaskguysorguysaskgirls" which would be fuckin stupid. So they just said "ladies first" and just went with it. Which only makes sense really.

0|0
    0|0
    • people complain about it being

Guys first because guys are this and that oh boys are perverted
      but that right there does offend me that people think boys are perverted i complain about it being girlsaskguys people would complain about it being guys ask girls

so the girls complaining would get to them more? because im a guy i can suck it up?
      now id get offended by that

• Well, not sure, but why does it matter?

0|0
    0|0
  • The feminists man! Jk. Who cares tho lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude I'm so offended too this is the last straw! The worst thing they've done yet! Oh dear god!

0|0
    0|0
  • If it was like this u will ask why isn't it girlsaskguys IT JUST HAPPENED

1|0
    0|0
  • thats what the reverse arrow in the logo is for!

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it's more exciting when girls ask guys

0|0
    0|0
  • You're offended by this?

-_- Masculinists.

0|0
    0|0
    • Im not really offended that part was joking
      like "im kinda offended here" i wasn't really
      crying about it

• Feminist website...

0|0
    1|0
  • Statistically, more questions are by girls, more answers by guys.

But the arrows on the logo are meant to suggest it's both asking each other.

0|0
    0|0