Have you ever worked out who an anonymous person is on GAG?

Have you ever worked out who it is when looking at an anonymous question on here? I have several times by the style of their writing or maybe some slang they've used. What about you?

• Yes
    81% (26)50% (9)70% (35)Vote
  • No
    19% (6)50% (9)30% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|4

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• Yes, I've figured out @PiuBelloAmante the other day. Then again, who didn't realize it was him? ;P

There are some others I've figured out as well based on writing style or just knowing more information about them that they have included in the posts.

0|2
    0|0
  • yep, done so several times.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep, the person posted the same question in different phrasing about 5 times and although it was anonymous, they attached the same pic in each question haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Some people have certain things that give them away like their style of writing or a specific way that spell things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, not that difficult. They really should be more careful if they want to post anonymously.

0|0
    0|0
  • a handful of times
    this has only been with very active users whose style of writing i recognize
    otherwise, i'm not here enough to care

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I found one yesterday. Klaatu is back.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have. Certain users give it away so easily

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah sometimes through their writing or what they probably would say

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, only once or twice. And there are some people on here that can easily recognise who I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, two times
    ✌❤

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all I suck at it ahah
    like there are so many similar stories i've seen i can relate to and going through the exact thing, but i did not write it nor have I told anyone i have so i can't guess who it might be!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I'm easy to catch. If I'm controversial and up vote pretty much every responder is probably me lol

1|0
    0|0
  • One time I blocked and unblocked someone and it was exactly that anonymous person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never tried, but the female users tend to be very sleuthy. :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, never cared enough to try.

0|0
    0|0