How do you make gagers CRUSH on you, LIKE like u hahah?

Do you leave love notes, do you attempt to give deep answer or what? Flirt? hahaha

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The easiest way is to first post your picture that'll get the guys or girla rolling in and after that all you have to do is be yourself.

Message, comment, flirt, just to get to know one another and someone will like you for your appearance and/or your personality.

• Thank you! finally somoene who answer my question not someone who was force me to put me on the spot!

• Thanks for MH and glad to help :)

What Guys Said 13

• well i guess it's almost unanimous that DangerDoge gets all the internet poon

• Communicate... same thing you would do with people around you.
    Just a tip though, i wouldn't recommend it, they'd see you coming a mile away due to all the things posted on here. So if you just want someone to just like you and just lead em on, bad idea.

• You can't. You can't forcibly make someone like you, crush on you, these are feelings, and feelings can't be forced. Yes you can be yourself, be honest, be genuine and try to be at your best all the time that's all you can do. If people like you for who you are that's good, otherwise it's bad luck!

• Yeah ask @dangerdoge it's more fun that way XD

• I think most people will like you more just from being told that you like them. I am a pretty blunt guy though, if I like someone (or part of someone) I will tell them

• I feel like that doesn't work often. I tried it in Real life in junior high... you think the guy would give me a chance, nope! At least I got to kiss him on the cheeks from him he felt sympathy!

• Yeah, I guess it really depends on the guy.

• So you want someone to like-like you, huh? The way you worded it totally reminds me of a Bob's Burgers episode. LOL

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...pro4chqf1qbwtrn_500.gif

Anyway, just message the person and say hello. :)

• I just be me and the masses flock to me.

• 4|0
  • You can't make someone like you it's something that has to happen on it's own, you can tilt it in the right direction but that's about it.

• Just grab a club and knock them on their head and drag them back to your cave. Alwas worked for me! :)

• it just happens <3
    @ElissaDido , she made me crush on her, I don't know how it happened lol! <3

• I don't think there exists a perfect magic formula to make someone crush on you... Just be yourself and try to talk to them, find topics you both like, be funny and a little bit of flirting definitely helps too :)

• I upload a proffy of me posing with a guitar when my hair looks shit just before my once a year haircut. ahahaha

What Girls Said 9

• LOL! this is so cute.

uhm i dont think i've seen people try to do that here unless theyre actually connecting well or are at least friends who flirt harmlessly here.

but i guess flirting and being REALLY friendly would help, I'm not sure to be honest 😂 <3

• All I have to do is exist and they all fly around me like bees wanting some honey.

• Lol, cocky.

• @Esplorare i have that on my laptop not on my phone... it freak me tbh

• I didn't realize this but one of my very best friends who's an engineer recently shared that even your smartphone could be hacked! Which I guess makes sense considering it's practically a mini computer and also has a cam. smh, crazy azz world

• Yeah, ask @dangerdoge he is like a freaking master at it
    he is just soooooo irresistible.

• UPVOTE FROM ME CAUSE I FEEL LIKE BEING CREEPY...

• So Randall could see that he has a lot of crushes and admirers, He doesn't believe me, so I tagged him to prove it.

• @ XNicholeMariex3 yup he certainly does...(-;

• What's the point in doing that?

• I really don't know XD
    I just do my own thing lol

Be yourself, ask lot of questions.. People will notice you more.

• YEAH ASK @dangerdoge

• 1. be attractive
    2. post profile pic of said attractive self
    3. start chatting

etc., etc., etc...

• "I LIKE YOU A LOT.. BUTTWIPE"

😁