Can we get rid of Under 16's on GAG?

This is usually my reaction to their questions:

Can we get rid of Under 16's on GAG?

For the love of God, they're so frustrating!

Most Helpful Girl

• Here is the answer to 80% of thr questions :
    No he does not like you!
    No you don't have a chance with her!
    You look fat and ugly!
    Race? I'd go with human but you might still have a bit of crocodile genes.
    If they cheated on you fraking dump them!
    Nah, it's never a good idea to get back with an ex!!
    If you're sleeping around you have to deal with the consequences...

What Girls Said 6

• Is a confusing age, and it's hard for teens to talk to their parents about a lot of the stuff that gets asked about here. I don't think they should be posting hot or not pictures, just because the majority of users seem to be 18+, and I usually don't comment if they are seeking sexual advice. Otherwise, I think it's fine that they're here.

• Maybe we should get rid of you.

• No, they have questions too. Leave them alone!!!

• They'll be making accounts with a fake age... At least this way we know their real age.

• I'll make mine 30yo so ma Muslim babez will think im old enough with gold and exp. to marry meh c;

• @Keyspirits Hahaha do you think that I'm a gold digger? :(

• Cuz i dont think ma heart alone is enough to win over a Muslim babez heart 😷

• Yes, they are so immature and ask the most repetative questions ever

• Are we that bad?

What Guys Said 8

• No, we cannot expect from them the same experience we have. They have to learn, they have to see how the world works and they need their doutbs answered. The questions are asked according to their ages, it's normal, let's let them see how things work, nothing wrong with it, can help the learning process.

• I'm sick of seeing "does he/she like me" or "does this race like this race" anymore!

• Not only 16- ask that sometimes I see the occasional 21 year old ask about races and what they should do in their relationship. Why do they need advice from complete strangers instead of being mature and making their own decisions?

• @sm17deloro That's another point, age helps maturity but does not define it.

• You can't get rid of under 16 people anywhere on the internet, really.

• We have questions as well, I don't see why our questions should be deemed less important than yours. We have less experience than older people, which is why some of us ask the stupid questions.

• *under 16

Genuine questions are acceptable, questions questioning transitioning to adult hood or social issues for example.
      But not stupid questions.

• lol that won't stop them from coming

• I see as many stupid questions from older people and they'll just make a different account... so no

• and often the younger ones need the help more!

• The first gif, what Tv show is that again? I used to watch it.

• what has made you mad about the teens

• Mate you were that age once yourself. Give them a go! Honestly I've met some really intelligent and mature under 18's on here. They're not all the same

• Yeah but I didn't ask stupid questions that only take a second's thought to answer.

• The worst thing anyone can do is forget what it's like to be young. And sadly so many older people do and they don't make any allowances