Did anyone else just see a set of boobs, and what do you feel about pictures like that on GaG?

So, thank you mod for removing and upholding the integrity of the site. But did anyone else see that?

To clarify:12:47ish New York-ish time zone, there was a nude pic up. (Rate my-breasts)

Thanks to our fast acting mod team it is now gone.

But people, what did you think? And do you think pictures like that should be shared here?

• I saw!
  • I didn't see.
  • I didn't want to see, but I did.
  • I wanted to see, but I didn't. *insert music from world's smallest violin*
  • Why moderators? Why?
Yes, I also forgot to add-the person who uploaded the picture was UNDER 18.

I should have mentioned that. So, my poll is now set up so that the person is hypothetically over 18.

Most Helpful Guy

• I saw, and i'm not surprised just two days ago some girl asked for people to rate her vagina, plus we have "rate my ass" questions here on the daily. GAG is turning into a soft-core porn site.

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn t know about that.
    But I expected an underage would do that not a mature conscious one.
    Hmm now honestly it s not the boobs display that bothers me. I mean boobs are natural, I have boobs nothing wrong with that.
    What bothers me is the reason behind it, the low self esteem, need of validation and reaching an unrealistic physical ideal. The girl sounds pretty desperate, that s sad.
    I woukdn t have been bothered if I ve seen the same pic with a perky phrase like "I am sexy and I know it" style :p

• You would not be bothered even though it was an underage kid?

• @Red_Arrow ermm good point.
      Well being underage means you still need guidance before reaching adulthood. It means you re not mature enough and can t forsee the consequences of your actions.
      With that being said, I prefer that underage peeps don t post such things due to low self esteem and media s influence. Since they are sometimes unware of the situation at hand.
      No?

What Guys Said 15

• Nudity does not bother me personally. But this site has its rules, plus there are legal problems with children posting sexual photos, not just seeing them. So I believe that they should be kept off here. But the guidelines are so strange that one cannot even figure what is allowed and what is not.

No naked breasts. Well,,, no naked female nipples. So
    all of the breast can be shown as long as she covers her nipples.

No naked butts. Well... not completely naked. as long as she is wearing panties it is okay. Even if it is a thong that you cannot see because it is all tucked up her butt crack.

Someone reports something and even the mods are not sure what to do. I saw a posting of a butt here that had the dental floss disappeared between the cheeks that got removed. Later, it was back. Obviously a mod saw fit to hide it, but an admin decided it was technically "legal" and put it back.

There is a picture up of a 16 year old now where she is covered, but asks who would bang her, and several men are letting her know they would. But that stays up.

For some it is just a game to see what they can get away with. So they keep trying.

As I said, personally I don't find any problems with nudity, but there are standards of both law and owner policy that must be upheld. I just find the owner policy confusing as heck.

• I agree. And I saw the post with the 16 year old asking who would do that. That's ridiculous, and I feel like that question should be removed as well.

• Well, I reported it back then and it was ignored.

• I don't want see stuff like that on the site and it is a case of only so many mods and a multitude of users if there was pre checking of questions imagine how slow the site would be - I remember one day there was a repeat offender who kept putingt pics up of his genitalia - I bet admin where glad of the 5 question per day limit that night

• I did not see it, I guess someone got hid it before I could, they are pretty fast about that most of the time.

• ¸. ¸    :.  . • ○ °   .   . .   ¸ .   °  ¸. ● ¸ . …somewhere   ° °  ¸. ● ¸ .   ° :.   . • °   .   :. . ¸ . ● ¸       ° .   ° :.  . • ○    .  °  . ● ¸ .    ° .  • ○ °   .      ° :.  . • ○    .  °  ¸…. Way up high… ● ¸     ° °  . ¸.     ° . .    ¸ .   °  ¸. ● ¸ . … in the Universe…   °   ° .   . • °   .  * :. . ¸ . ● ¸       ° .    ° . .   ° :.  . • ○  ° :.  . • ○ ° :.  . • someone is not giving a fuck

Damn I wish I saw, BOOBS!

• Let them share whatever they want. I'm guessing the sharer would feel better for the responses. I don't see any harm in it, as long as the person can't be easily identified.

There could be some kind of nudity tag that says this has graphic sexual content so you have to accept to view it.

• what? I missed boobs?

http://i.minus.com/ijjUFxdeWJkDl.gif

no, honestly... I don't really care. We don't need them here, but it's also not the end of the world... it's something natural and I'm not bothered or offended by it but I can see why some people would not like it

• I've seen it plenty before here.

• she was under 18?

that was huge..

• Oh my god, how dare someone show nudity! especially on the internet! Is no place scared any more?

• I really don't want to say that I saw it, but I saw it.

• That's why questions need to be filtered before posted

• Boobies! I want to see boobies.

• i missed it, damn. fuck the mods for snitching

• Ha Vishy I clicked the poll then read your update.

• I saw those jugs and saved the picture before it was deleted.

What Girls Said 8

• i did not see that one
    but there was a question long time ago on here where a girl asked whether her areolas looked weird, and of course there was a topless picture of her
    that question was up for some time before GaG took it down

now with the site open to 13 year olds, i don't think they're appropriate

• I don't care what people post.. buttttttt!!! Some members are minors and those kind of actions are not acceptable.
    If this site was all mature and rated r... fine

• Here is some music (and a small dialogue)
    http://youtu.be/0tdsL4kvp_I

• Not as bad as the guy who posted a photo of his hard dick. It was up for so long despite me tagging the authorities. It was ridiculous considering how quickly some crap gets taken down.

It isn't something that bothers me, boobs is boobs. I don't find them offensive but underage people shouldn't be posting that stuff.

• i remember a couple years ago some guy had his avatar pic of his dick and he kept going around asking everyone to rate it lol, like this place became omegle or something. he was around for several hours too, made me wonder who fell asleep at the gag wheel before finally deciding to ban his dumb ass.

• @ihatework sometimes you really have to wonder if anyone's watching at all!

• What in the world. Both of those are crazy situations, haha.

@GirlScout
      @ihatework

• Unfortunately I saw. e. e

• I did see them, and I don't think they should be shared here. The site allows children, and they don't need to be exposed to those types of images.

• I saw... they weren't bad tbh

• you should actually had embedded the music

• Music too. I missed that part. I was not prepared!

• Lolo, oh you meant the violin music. Oh my gosh, it takes a while haha.