What's with these crazy "Date-An-Asian-Girl" advertisements?

It's super annoying to scroll past all the dang time. Also, why are there any dating advertising for chicks. Guys aren't the only ones on GAG you know.

Most Helpful Guy

• Thankfully I am over level 7 ( 5k Xper ) and ad free - Last thing I want to see is dating site ads all over GaG.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because most if not all American women are not wife material. They divorce just because money problems or just because they're a little unhappy and don't try to actually work things out. That and they cheat a lot more than women in other countries. Not to mention that women in America are a lot more self centered and think they deserve everything and try to make everything into a power struggle. So its safer to marry a woman from a traditional country than it is a woman from the west. And yes, I'm an American women with Mexican and Apache blood saying this. I'm also married and was a virgin when I married my husband. But yeah, that's why you see those ads.

What Guys Said 5

• all kind of ads are very disturbing
    adsblock plus is my savior ; p

• Please teach me your ways, Master Jedi

• Because only guys are dumb enough to fall for them.

• That's what I was thinking.

• Well its the advertisers who pay to advertise here , so they would have the answer. Do chicks want mail order husbands

• I don't know. Maybe some do

• first off, what do you think pays for the site? advertising... and whether its good or bad there are a lot of agencies for Asian girls wanting a western husband.

• Well I didn't know. I actually find it pathetic 😕

• You can't blame us Westerners for what's going on in the third world countries. We have nothing to do with that.

• tell that to the kids in sweat shops producing clothes for western designer shops and being paid next to nothing and thats only the tip of the iceberg

• ok.. for you

"Date-An-Asian-Dick"

now feeling better?

What Girls Said 1

• Your ads are customized based on browsing history.