What's with these crazy "Date-An-Asian-Girl" advertisements?

It's super annoying to scroll past all the dang time. Also, why are there any dating advertising for chicks. Guys aren't the only ones on GAG you know.

Most Helpful Guy

• Thankfully I am over level 7 ( 5k Xper ) and ad free - Last thing I want to see is dating site ads all over GaG.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because most if not all American women are not wife material. They divorce just because money problems or just because they're a little unhappy and don't try to actually work things out. That and they cheat a lot more than women in other countries. Not to mention that women in America are a lot more self centered and think they deserve everything and try to make everything into a power struggle. So its safer to marry a woman from a traditional country than it is a woman from the west. And yes, I'm an American women with Mexican and Apache blood saying this. I'm also married and was a virgin when I married my husband. But yeah, that's why you see those ads.

What Guys Said 5

• Because only guys are dumb enough to fall for them.

• That's what I was thinking.

• all kind of ads are very disturbing
    adsblock plus is my savior ; p

• Please teach me your ways, Master Jedi

• Well its the advertisers who pay to advertise here , so they would have the answer. Do chicks want mail order husbands

• I don't know. Maybe some do

• ok.. for you

"Date-An-Asian-Dick"

now feeling better?

• first off, what do you think pays for the site? advertising... and whether its good or bad there are a lot of agencies for Asian girls wanting a western husband.

• Well I didn't know. I actually find it pathetic 😕

• You can't blame us Westerners for what's going on in the third world countries. We have nothing to do with that.

• tell that to the kids in sweat shops producing clothes for western designer shops and being paid next to nothing and thats only the tip of the iceberg

What Girls Said 1

• Your ads are customized based on browsing history.