If you are genuinely looking for advice in your relationships, life, job, whatever, your age is a major factor and a basic requirement to getting good advice. How can you expect to get good information out if you are not putting good information in?
- Im younger & I'm ashamed of my real age and want to be treated as an adult7% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
- I'm younger & I lied before I thought I would ask a question and now it's stuck0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I am the actual age or age range that is posted80% (12)100% (16)90% (28)Vote
- I'm actually older than what my profile states7% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
- Just curious and want to comment.6% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I am the age I say I am ( Born Jan 1969 ) and I can say that I have seen the temptation to change my age - I have always felt that my time on GaG would have been easier if I lied about my age and said I was younger - In fairness I got very little hate on GaG but 95% of it was because of my age.
I can imagine the heat the younger users can get so I can half understand the temptation to lie about their age plus there is a part of the young pysche that always wants to be older. Getting back to the question I totally agree putting wrong age has a negative effect on site but a part of me understands it. If the under 18s were treated a little better I think maybe there would be a lot less lying going on.
The overstating the age for sex questions I think will always be there no matter what you do but in the other areas the older users have to meet the younger users halfway rather than find fault in a younger person's viewpoint0
Most Helpful Girl
I really am 23 years old, I have no reason to lie about my age.1