Do you ever wonder why a person has blocked you?

There are the obvious reasons. But what about someone you have never interacted with. Do you ever wonder what caused them to block you? I just tried to answer a question and discovered I was blocked. I would understand if we sparred from time to time. I'll go anon and maybe they'll respond. Who knows? Just curious why people block someone they have never interacted with.

0|0
10|5

Most Helpful Girl

• It's always possible that they are insane lol. I think perhaps they've read something you posted or gave an opinion on and didn't like it. I can't figure out the whole blocking thing I was blocked once by an absolute immature lunatic who was losing a debate and it was her only way to get the last word in. Dont worry too much here though plenty of others that are somewhat sane to enjoy topics with :)

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes I discover that someone I have never interacted with blocked me.
    I wondered until I read a few people saying things like "I block those I don't want to read, that's why the blocking function exists." Thus I suppose they just read something I answered to someone else and they disliked it. Since then I stopped caring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLnTWxpTQt4

0|1
    0|0
    • Jesus, I would have blocked half of gag if I applied that philosophy.

• Show All
    • Actually I never thought of this. There are some specific people I'd like to block now lol

• Whenever you contradict a courageous Anonymous he/she can not block you right away but can do it later.
      I noted many of these blockers have a courageous private profile.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm not sure either. They probably have something against you which makes them go through the effort of blocking you on gag. I've been blocked yeah, don't really care, I just chuckle to myself and just roll my eyes, add a "whatever" and move on.

0|1
    0|0
  • I always know why they've blocked me and I couldn't give less fucks.

Hater! I salute you!

Love you all biatches 😘

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, at the moment I have blocked only one individual for being an idiot when I told him not to. And I am also being blocked by a woman who posted on how do I look, How do I look without makeup? When she was wearing eyeliner and lipstick. I pointed that out to her nicely and she proceeds to insult and then block me so I cannot respond. I made a new account to get revenge and then deleted it.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah... I really hate that!

0|0
    0|0
  • Perhaps they read a comment you left and disagreed with it so much they just don't want to see anything else you posted.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's really bad! Never blocked anyone from here! I have blocked people from Facebook, because they haven't responded to my emails.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I got blocked by Ariana Grnade on Instagram.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it's weird

0|0
    0|0
  • Kda20 blocked me because I called him a pedophile but he is a creepy pedophile
    He even looks creepy. I blocked him back
    I'm glad he blocked me because I don't want no pedophile on my non anon posts anyways

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 4

• Blocking is a weird one for me - Sometimes as you say there are obvious reasons through an argument or something similar but at times I will block if someone is doing something that I don't agree with - It mightn't necessarily be a bad thing just whatever they are doing, I think it may interfere with my enjoyment of the site so I could block - I am on this site for me only, no one else and if I want to avoid contentious issues or such like by blocking I think that is okay, it may seem extreme but it just my way of avoiding arguments or any discomfort. In my early days I found myself getting into arguments and I felt I was getting no benefit from them

0|0
    0|0
  • I have wondered and I thought about it. I think one has some pretty distorted psychological issues. The other has a easy to anger temper. Both of them don't know me though and if they did I think they would feel differently. A lot of people will quickly and inaccurately judge someone and others just have a very poor ability at understanding.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's people who I never talked to or even noticed them before blocked me, it's pretty weird

0|1
    0|0
  • Some people just block because they dont feel like chatting with you anymore. Blocking someone is easier than telling them to break the friendship. But i'd agree that it's a stupid behavior and hurtful to others.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've never even talked to this gager. Didn't even know they existed. That's why I'm curious.

• okay sorry that i didn't managed to answer your question. Thats all i know