Do you ever wonder why a person has blocked you?

There are the obvious reasons. But what about someone you have never interacted with. Do you ever wonder what caused them to block you? I just tried to answer a question and discovered I was blocked. I would understand if we sparred from time to time. I'll go anon and maybe they'll respond. Who knows? Just curious why people block someone they have never interacted with.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's always possible that they are insane lol. I think perhaps they've read something you posted or gave an opinion on and didn't like it. I can't figure out the whole blocking thing I was blocked once by an absolute immature lunatic who was losing a debate and it was her only way to get the last word in. Dont worry too much here though plenty of others that are somewhat sane to enjoy topics with :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes I discover that someone I have never interacted with blocked me.
    I wondered until I read a few people saying things like "I block those I don't want to read, that's why the blocking function exists." Thus I suppose they just read something I answered to someone else and they disliked it. Since then I stopped caring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLnTWxpTQt4

• Jesus, I would have blocked half of gag if I applied that philosophy.

• Actually I never thought of this. There are some specific people I'd like to block now lol

• Whenever you contradict a courageous Anonymous he/she can not block you right away but can do it later.
      I noted many of these blockers have a courageous private profile.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm not sure either. They probably have something against you which makes them go through the effort of blocking you on gag. I've been blocked yeah, don't really care, I just chuckle to myself and just roll my eyes, add a "whatever" and move on.

• I always know why they've blocked me and I couldn't give less fucks.

Hater! I salute you!

Love you all biatches 😘

• Well, at the moment I have blocked only one individual for being an idiot when I told him not to. And I am also being blocked by a woman who posted on how do I look, How do I look without makeup? When she was wearing eyeliner and lipstick. I pointed that out to her nicely and she proceeds to insult and then block me so I cannot respond. I made a new account to get revenge and then deleted it.

• yeah... I really hate that!

• Perhaps they read a comment you left and disagreed with it so much they just don't want to see anything else you posted.

• That's really bad! Never blocked anyone from here! I have blocked people from Facebook, because they haven't responded to my emails.

• Lol I got blocked by Ariana Grnade on Instagram.

• Yeah it's weird

• Kda20 blocked me because I called him a pedophile but he is a creepy pedophile
    He even looks creepy. I blocked him back
    I'm glad he blocked me because I don't want no pedophile on my non anon posts anyways

What Guys Said 4

• Blocking is a weird one for me - Sometimes as you say there are obvious reasons through an argument or something similar but at times I will block if someone is doing something that I don't agree with - It mightn't necessarily be a bad thing just whatever they are doing, I think it may interfere with my enjoyment of the site so I could block - I am on this site for me only, no one else and if I want to avoid contentious issues or such like by blocking I think that is okay, it may seem extreme but it just my way of avoiding arguments or any discomfort. In my early days I found myself getting into arguments and I felt I was getting no benefit from them

• I have wondered and I thought about it. I think one has some pretty distorted psychological issues. The other has a easy to anger temper. Both of them don't know me though and if they did I think they would feel differently. A lot of people will quickly and inaccurately judge someone and others just have a very poor ability at understanding.

• There's people who I never talked to or even noticed them before blocked me, it's pretty weird

• Some people just block because they dont feel like chatting with you anymore. Blocking someone is easier than telling them to break the friendship. But i'd agree that it's a stupid behavior and hurtful to others.

• I've never even talked to this gager. Didn't even know they existed. That's why I'm curious.

• okay sorry that i didn't managed to answer your question. Thats all i know