Whenever you ask a question, which gender has had the most rational answers to your question?

1) This is about YOUR singular experience. No one else's.

2) I don't mean people who agree with you (because I'm sure that's how some people will take it). I mean people who don't generalize and give logical answers.

3) This isn't mean to pit people against each other. I'm just curious.

• Women
    60% (15)53% (10)57% (25)Vote
  • Men
    40% (10)47% (9)43% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
7|9

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of guy answers are useless, they are meant to be funny or just a random comment. A lot of girl answers are typically a little more on topic but are only vaguely helpful and generally look very alike. But if we're talking rational answers then it's guys for me. When a sensible guy actually decides he's going to get real then it's often quite solid and on point.

I think people experiences in this respect are more dependent on guys willingness to really give a fuck and get real, than people's capability as rational thinkers.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends... it's kinda fascinating actually

When I ask something serious, guys surprise me, they come all smart and I love it, it's a turn on when they explain with details and teach you stuff. I always appreciate when they make me learn something new or prove me wrong.

Girl are very thoughtful, most girls won't joke so they have good answers, but the minority answer my serious questions.

Guys = answer serious questions and give a good explanation. Make jokes about some subjects = sex, relationships
    Girls = rarely joke and always try to see the rational side... give good advices

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I only asked a few questions and they tended to be quite serious - I found that more males tended to answer them with quite detailed thoughtful answers - I think girls tend to steer clear of the political stuff.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the girls tend to put more effort into their answers, although I'm not sure why.

There are a few guys who put a lot of effort into their answers too ( like @pnl86 ) so it's not a GENERAL rule, but it certainly feels like that sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • This is a very sexist question, ability to give a good answer does not depend on one's gender. That being said, the few questions I've asked have attracted more males, sometimes I didn't even get a response from a female.

1|0
    1|0
    • Please learn basic reading comprehension. It was not sexist at all. It was a question asked to see what peoples answers were as stated.

Clearly having good logical answers doesn't have anything to do with gender, but that does not mean people will experience in their life one side giving more than the other.

• Girls typically have better answers.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both! at least that's how it works out for me :D.

1|0
    0|0
  • i chose men, but it's neither. men usually end up shaming women or sucking up to them. women just answer irrationally as if the world is out to get them (i guess because some of the guys' answers).

1|0
    0|0
  • Small number of excellent female answers, significant number of pretty good male answers, a ton of female pleasant but not useful answers, a bunch of male idiot./troll answers.

"the most rational answers" is probably men.

2|1
    0|0
  • Women are irrational

0|0
    1|0
    • Thats funny seein as your post was as such.

What Girls Said 6

• I have noticed that most men give more detailed answers (to my questions at least), where as most women do not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ehh I don't really pay attention. I've gotten great answers from both genders.

1|0
    0|0
    • I know we all have different experiences. For me, it's always women. Does it mean anything? No, of course not. But I do find it interesting how many people may differ from me.

• It depends. Most, if not all, of my questions are nonsense but I noticed that most girls just gave me their answers whereas some guys would post nonsense comments like why are my questions such bs etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • i haven't noticed a difference

1|0
    0|0
  • Both in my case.

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually females.

1|0
    0|0