Should there be the option to choose G@G design on your browser?

I'd say yes because I prefer this Halloween theme on my browser. Might as well just let us choose it than being a limited time edition.

• Yes
  • No
I'm new to this site. Any other themes exist other than the default one and this Halloween one?
Aw.. Halloween theme is gone. I'd miss you :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Ohh yesss! like you could customize your own or even on your page, you could customize your profile to have background/themes haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, if you're *really* keen, you could always use a browser plugin like "Stylish" to automatically load an alternative stylesheet (even one you make yourself). The current Halloween theme seems to be:
    images.girlsaskguys.com/custom/css/halloweend.css

• The link doesn't work for me but thanks anyway

• i dont know. I think my browser blocks it or something.

• That's strange... Works for me in all browsers.

What Girls Said 2

• I would love to be able to customize my profile and how I view the site. That'd be fun.

• Sure. I think the option to spruce up our profiles and exit colors and such is a good idea.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, I like the idea of being able to customise GAG in this way to suit what we like. That would be cool.

• Well technically they didn't make it chooseable, they just replaced the previous one.