How Do You Choose an MHO?

I'm gonna keep it real: not all MHOs that I choose are the "most helpful" answer. Some are. Most of the time though, it is the question that is the most popular or the funniest one. How do you select your MHO?

• Most Helpful
  • Funniest
  • Most Popular
  • Other (explain)

Most Helpful Guy

• depends on the question I'm asking.
    serious question = Most helpful
    Bored questions = Funniest
    My game questions normally require the most upvotes = Most popular

• I like systematic methods. This is the MHO of the MHO convo.

• thank you my good sir

What Girls Said 12

• It depends on the nature of the question. If I asked a random question then I'll choose the most coy or comical MHO. If the question is serious, then I'll choose the answer that is most likely to impact people in similar situations beyond my experience.

• It really depends. I don't ask too many questions where I need a serious opinion. In those cases, I will choose the most helpful opinions from a guy and a girl. However, most of the time, I just ask questions for fun and to see what others have to say. With those, I may choose the funniest or one where I have had a good conversation with the person in the comments section.

• I usually go with most helpful. Sometimes, if I can't choose, I'll go with the one who actually answered back to my comments when I commented on their opinion.

• The one that is most helpful.

• If its funny then yes!

• My decision is based on how it was helpful to me. It might have fully answered my question, or it might have been their additional comments in reply to my own. I also appreciate well thought, well organized, and sincere posts.

• The most funnIEST or the most helpfulEST XD

• It's called most helpful for a reason, right? :)

• Who ever gets the most votes or who gave the best advice, even though i may not like it

• Whoever gave the most thoughtful response. Most of my questions, I don't need advice on, I am just bored and asked what they prefer (usually movie, music, or video game related). When I see someone takes the time to answer, and it's a pretty good response, I'll give them MHO. Sometimes it's difficult when there are multiple good ones.

• First requirement is that they actually answered the question at all. Second is that they answered civilly. And then it's who was actually the most helpful (or at least who tried the hardest, if no one managed to help).

But if it's a light-hearted question, then I'm more likely to just pick which answer made me smile the most!

• usually the most descriptive answer that has all the right info i need, the most popular answer or whatever i think is the best out of all the opinions

What Guys Said 10

• depends on the question I asked... I don't really ask questions for help, so it's usually not the "most helpful". it's usually a funny one or which is similar to my opinion, but I had questions with 120 opinions and in that case I only check the most popular ones because else it would take forever lol

• Depends on the question Most helpful for serious questions and funniest one for funny questions.

• Depends on the question and answers.
    Typically the most useful. Sometimes one I agree with when it's about opinions.

• Most helpful

but if my question is just a not so serious one, the funniest can get first too

• The one with least MHO and if I like the answers. I don't ask serious questions anyway.

• The shortest or the most offensive ones just because I can

• I just pick the one I like the best

• As the name suggests, I go for the one who is actually the most helpful to me :D.

• Usually A, occasionally B if it's really more funny than the most helpful is helpful.

• The most helpful/best answer. But I'm more likely to give MH if they have lower MH%, and if they are anonymous