Game time, wanna play?

You can choose to ask any GAGers that have comment on this post ONE question that you want to ask. The GAGer that is asked the question have to reply it unless it is too private, then no need reply.

Let's ask the questions! Games on!

Most Helpful Girl

• Alright then, I'm an open book 😉

• What is your opinion on guys who wear leather jackets, and does it give you a particular first impresison of them?

• @blue_sun Love them! As long as they're faux... Gives me that sexy rocker vibe.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ummm... I don't seem to get the rules of your game! :P

What Girls Said 9

• lol, bring it.

• Uh I don't think I'm that interesting for people to have any questions for me lol but anyways, ask em peeps!

• Sure, I can't sleep.

• Why didn't you pursue @JackKerouac77?

• Do you like Trex dinosaurs?

• @ConsultantIsBack Took me a minute to figure out that said t-rex without the hyphen 🙈 yessss I do. They're my second favorite next to velociraptors.

• @ClassicRocker whats up with your name? hahah

• I LOVE classic rock... Tom Petty, Scorpions, Bob Dylan, Survivor, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Alice in Chains, Bad Company, Dio, Black Sabbath, Metallica, The Doors, The Eagles, Earth Wind & Fire, Queen, Eric Clapton, Foreigner, Journey, Led Zeppelin, Soundgarden, The Who, Styx

• aha okay im in

• Hit me with your best shot 😬

• alrightioooo :)

• I have but a single question, 5mins or oysters? bahahahahahahaha :")

• Sure i'm bored at the moment lol

• Ask me people 😂😂😂

What Guys Said 3