My XPer points aren't increasing. Is this happening to anyone else?

I noticed that I have answered quite a lot of questions of late, but my Xper points has remained the same since almost 3days now. Is this a specific bug with my profile? Or is it happening to others too?

In case it is an issue with my profile alone, any idea how I can get the issue resolved?

Most Helpful Girl

• not sure to be honest, but i wouldn't be surprised. try ask the admin if nothing is changing within another day. about 2 hours ago i couldn't respond to any opinions or comments because apparently i had answered like 20 questions at the same time so i got 'you posted too many opinions in a short time'.

stayed like that for about half an hour.

• Should I contact the admin? I just used the 'contact' link at the bottom of this page.

• yeah give it a go and ask them if anything could explain it. I'm not too sure what they'll tell u, maybe it just needs a bit of time, but better to find out.

Most Helpful Guy

• Mine have been increasing alright - If you don't hear back from admin within a day tag xhoneyxbeex she is an admin user and she should be able to help you,

What Girls Said 2

• Mine are increasing. Are a lot of your opinions being removed or something?

• No opinion of mine has gotten removed ever since I started using GAG, because I never violate the site's terms.

• Ok, that sounds fake but ok.

Weird, man. Don't know what to tell you.

• Hehe, it's not fake!

Anyway, I have sent across this issue using the 'contact' link at the bottom. Hopefully I should get a response about what's going on.

• I haven't had this issue, maybe wait another day and then try contacting admin and see if they can sort it out

What Guys Said 2

• It takes a few days to update sometimes. It'll eventually get all the missing points, I believe.

• GAG bellying up. You haven't heard? Soon they'll start charging you just for being a Guru.