Witch gagers would you add on facebook or meet in real life?

lets have a little mixer :) if you could add any gager on facebook or meet them irl who would it be and why?

Updates:
which*** sorry about that haha

1|0
9|7

Most Helpful Girl

• "Lets have a little mixer" You mean "Lets have another popularity contest" ?

Instead of verbally saying which GAG users I would add on Facebook or meet in real life, making other GAG users feel left out or unimportant, I'd rather show them.

p. s. *w-h-i-c-h

0|1
    0|0
    • not really a popularity contest, we all seem to have our little groups on here. its not all about popularity :P

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• I wouldn't add any on FB cause I don't really use that shit anymore.
    There's quite a few I would like to meet in real life though. I'm pretty sure they know who they are.

0|1
    0|0
  • Eh I already add a few on fb, and there's a few I'd love to meet in real life too. Pree sure they know who they are, it's a shame we live so far from each other.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd meet @Doffydood because i Think we'd have a lot in common and we could game together :)

0|2
    0|0
  • That's a long list of people that'd I'd meet in real life.

0|1
    0|0
  • i would not add any of facebook since i rarely look at it
    there are a handful of gaggers i wouldn't mind meeting irl since they seem intelligent, articulate, and sweet. unfortunately, they are not active as before.

0|1
    0|0
  • Uhh, any I would consider a... "Friend"

*not tagging anyone because I don't know if they'd consider me a friend as well 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Whoever lives near me.

Which* by the way

0|2
    0|0
  • i wouldn't mind adding some people from here

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I suppose anyone I consider my GaG friend.

0|1
    0|0
  • Let's put it this way, I have a list of people on here i would love to meet in person. I don't feel the need to tag them because they probably know who they are since they answer my questions, I ask them of advice, or we talk regularly.

0|1
    0|0
  • None of them. I've said fucked up shit on this site.

1|1
    0|0
    • most of us have :P , im sure there are things in my questions that would make me regret having my face on here.

• None. I am not interested in that anymore.

0|1
    0|0
  • Quite a few, I don't use Facebook much but I'll love to meet them irl, if I'll travel to their country

0|1
    0|0
  • well. i wouldn't mind meeting @Imafreespirit or you actually. you because of RVB and free because she is a good friend on here

1|0
    0|0
    • hahaha we could binge watch RVB :P

• Show All
    • i should have known that star wars reference :P I've been keeping up on the new movie coming out next month haha

• i know. the new movie is gonna be so good. i might re-watch 1-6 in the next few weeks.

geek mode acticvate