What makes someone a GAG LOSER?

Inspired by another question. What do you think makes someone a GAG loser?

Most Helpful Girl

• - People asking who put good pictures asking if they're truly ugly? I'm sick of those.
    - Those that say they're under 18 but when you see the age they selected it's 25-29 years old.
    - Those that posts questions about how the opposite gender is evil and mean.. basically to start a gender war again.
    - Those posting disturbing questions such as ''Shouldn't rape be acceptable''?

Most Helpful Guy

• If they are not popular or hot you lose but both go hand it hand if your hot on here you can be the biggest douche bag or bitch and the majority will still like you or even if they hate you they will for a few days maybe then pretend like nothing happened and going back to liking you. Also a good way to become popular on here is to wait for someone to ask a question "hey gaggers can you post a selfie" and if your hot and you post your self its 99.999% guaranteed you will become popular. Have fun on the site where people also leave on here then comeback again.

• I just made my comeback to this site a couple of weeks ago after being gone for a few months 😂😂😂
      I blame it on some of the creeps on this website 😐

• Thank for mh :)

What Girls Said 6

• Basically you have to be MissNowhere.

• Um... everyone on GaG would be considered a loser in my opinion. If we were winners we'd be doing something productive with our free time.

• Just the people who ask constant rate me questions.
    The people who purposefully try to make trouble and hurt others.
    The people who ask horribly disturbing questions because they think it's funny.
    Guys that stalk girls, or the other way around if it happens.

• A person like me! Who answer all the question without much thought! They tend to spend their days on GAG and they know most gagers!

• That's easy. You would have to be me.

• Being a loser on gag. So me. ;p

What Guys Said 9

• For me a GaG loser is someone who spreads negativity on the site.

• Any person on GAG is a loser one way or another. Otherwise we'd have a life and get off GAG and do something productive like watch TV.
    But in terms of being on GAG I think a loser is a person who has no followers and little to no MHO percentage.

• When their life is GAG

• They have a 0 mho %

• Putting someone down, harming them intentionally, things like that.

• If you lost a game?

• If you are a guru or master. Seriously how many hours did you waste on gag to get to this point.

• Stalking hot girls here

• Being over 24.