Do you upvote every opinion on your questions?

I love doing that, it's like a thank you for your opinion

0|0
11|9

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Most, but not all. Some people are just posting bullshit, or trying to antagonize you. some opinions just do not deserve an upvote.

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I up vote answers that were helpful, informative, had time put into them... pretty much every answer that obviously shows the person wanted to help. If its a three word obvious answer, I don't.

For me, up votes mark potential MHO's, too. If an answer has any up votes I'll read it again when making the MHO choice

0|2
    0|0
  • Mostly yes but sometimes I forget :/

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I do. It's kinda like thanking them for taking the time to help me out with someone :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I know right! I always do that as well, whether I agree or disagree with them. But not when it's super offensive.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes but only when people actually read the question and answer correctly but not if they are a smart ass or just type a couple of words like "Yeah..."

0|1
    0|0
  • Mostly yes but sometimes they don't even answer the question and say something just for the sake of saying it, then I dont

0|1
    0|0
  • Most times I never up vote.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I do it all the time

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I feel bad when I dont do it to one, but the others

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the question and depends if I am feeling tired or not.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• No, I don't do that. Not every opinion.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I only give upvote to opinions that deserve the Xper point

0|1
    0|0
  • Heck naaawww.........no one's worthy of xper points!

0|1
    0|0
  • yes, unless it's an idiot or something like that

0|1
    0|0
  • No it's not, it's fucking useless. An upvote is supposed to mean you thought their opinion stood out, or was insightful, or you really agreed with it, or some shit. Not just a "congrats for commenting" button. God damn.

0|0
    0|0
  • not all of the opions

0|1
    0|0
  • I try to yeah, if they're trying to help, that is

0|0
    0|0
  • I up vote funny, intelligent and well thought out answers.

0|1
    0|0