Does anyone else think this should be an app?

I feel like things would be much easier if this was an app. You could respond to questions faster if you got a notification and essentially be able to help people more frequently. Also, messaging someone else would be easier, because I have to keep reloading the web page to actually receive the notification or see when someone comments on my post.

• Yes, it should be an app.
  • No, I like it the way it is.
  • I'm indifferent.

Most Helpful Guy

• There was an app, but it was rubbish, so it was taken down.

Most Helpful Girl

• There was one and no one liked it. We all just continued using the mobile version so they removed/deleted it.

What Guys Said 2

• It should be an app but not for the reasons you mentioned. It should be an app because it is much less resource intensive to use a recycler view instead of a massive HTML document, and it is easier to preserve the content you started writing in when Android kills the process.

• I didn't know that, cool!

• If you've ever had it happen to you that you were typing in an opinion, you left the tab to get a picture, you came back and all your opinion was gone... then you know what I'm talking about.

• Smart girl.

What Girls Said 4