When an account is inactive?

does this mean that it is deleted for good or what?

Most Helpful Girl

• Inactive for good. The only way they can come back is if they start up a new profile again and start from scratch.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I am afraid so the person has closed that account or account was banned - The person may come back in a new account.

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, for good.
    There's no return.

• Yes that is what it means. Either you've been banned from the site or the person has been banned or deleted their account.

• okay. well damn, one of my close friends account is now inactive so i was curious

• Oh, sorry to hear that. It's never good to end any kind of relationship with someone on bad terms... All you can do is hope.

Yeah you should ask the question about her and hopefully she'll see it or another member is close to her and knows why she left or if she has another account.

• i hope. i'll post it in a day or 2 so i can be sure that she has made a second account

• er... no it mean the person hasn't been there in a while!

• wow... I thought it meant they haven't been there for awhile. I did that and came back.

• Yep, you can't deactivate and re-activate at a later date. Inactive means gone for good. Deady bones!

• I was asking myself the same question... I guess yeah.

• Yup gone for good, no return. Either he/she deleted the account, or they've been banned.

• Hi... maybe you remember me...

• That's exactly what it means.

What Guys Said 4

• lol most likely.

• The inactive profile still appears and people can tag inactive users also... just can't see their opinions, comments and questions.
    Also no one can take an inactive users username again which I find to be really weird and frustrating

• Yes, I suppose so.

• What was their original user name?
    Was it that really nice blonde girl?

• Yeah. I think so at least. I almost forgot about this wuestion

• What was her user name?

• BusyGurl15 i'm pretty sure. Like i said. It feels like so long ago