Do you think that G@G is giving out titles like free candies?

Titles like Editor, I see new Editors everyday almost. There are few that wrote only two or three and is Editor, some five or six and is Editor. Their takes not received many comments to. Titles like Mod, S Mod, U Mod. Every month M promote to S to U. No need work hard. Agree or disagree?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and it's comical. The longer this site exists the less I am on here.

• I'm king of the world!

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh I disagree, for both mod and editor title. A mod is not promoted to S mod unless they 'work hard' enough, you don't just simply get promoted to a S or even U mod by not doing anything. As for editors, that I don't know about peeps that have only three takes and is given that title. The editors I know have all wrote lots of takes, and all very informational.

What Guys Said 4

• I think they are meant to be inclusive meaning that having a badge might make you feel part of the GaG community - The site at its heart is meant to be fun so if something is hard to get, it might become a competition to get it thus taking away from the community element of the site. I think after a while everyone becomes aware of their work on the site because you see among the interaction of the site the mentions of people who are "Most blank/blank/blank" are often across all levels/ badges and non badges and are judged on their input to site rather than their rank or position.

• New Editor checking in 😎

• shhhh... they'll hear you

• @WhatTheHellAmy explain yourself 😂

• Dude, my myTakes are fiyaaaah. I have many and they all have more than 15 comments.

• @WhatTheHellAmy what, writing good mytakes or pushing out enough of them to get the XP you need? :P

• Xp for sure XD

What Girls Said 10

• everytime i see a question like this, i tend to wonder why it's such a big deal. just enjoy the site man...
    if ur active, contribute and make an impact you'll be rewarded. if you're not, u won't. it's that simple. the FAQ's describe all that. and it does take work. even though this community is tight knit, we really can't keep track of what every user here does.

this is a community, not a hierarchy. anyone who thinks of their title/s as a means of supremacy here really needs to get their head checked.

• Editors have to write several quality MyTakes to be considered www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a21909-become-an-editor-for-girlsaskguys

And moderators also go through a long process to be considered.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a10450-selecting-promoting-moderators-more-about-gag-moderation

• You have to admit, people are being given titles willie nillie though. Whether they've flagged boobs once or prevented civil war.

• @PropaneAccessories I disagree with some of the choices but that doesn't change the fact that those people worked to get to the point they're at.

• Disagree, at least on the mod part. You don't know what work the mods are doing or the effort each individual mod is putting forth.

Sounds like you're just taking this website too seriously and are a bit bitter cause you aren't receiving any titles.

• no need to work hard? really? i didn't became mod or editor after a few days... but much more longer!! so calm down and have a look after our FAQ page to see how things work
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq

• The people who become mods and editors put a lot of time into this site (they kind of have to to achieve that rank). There are a few new editors I've noticed recently, but they're all users who I've seen being very active in the G@G community and who obviously care a lot about being here, so I say they deserve to have those ranks.

• Disagree. It takes time and dedication to become an editor 😂😂😂 @yumix

Okay, I am not kidding XD for real, I really wanted to become one so I made many myTakes, that's how I got it.

And I'm pretty sure not anyone can become a mod or admin. That shit is harder than being an editor.

But it's Halloween, we deserve titles as candies XD

• If they do pass them out like crazy I suck at getting them. :D

I got editor once but then for a bit I had no idea what to write about. So then they took away that status. So you have to write 2 mytakes a month other wise they take it away. Which I don't write mytakes to often. Only when i think of something good. That I would want others to see and maybe they might find it interesting.

The day that they did make me one I was shocked. Then I thought it was a mistake. :D

• Disagree cause I had to work hard for my title of Editor. I have 12 MyTakes and I with writing them all it took quite a while

• yea a little bit

• Disagree.

Filler