Something for the trolls here, I'm interested in your trolling skills?

Do you troll better on giving answers or asking questions?

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate trolls.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends.

myTakes and Questions can gain more traction and thus more attention to your trolling efforts, making for a more concerted and interesting effort overall.

Answering questions can often go unnoticed or ignored, so if you are trying to get a good reaction, it's best to target a question that's likely to get a lot of attention and curiosity from people. But certainly you can still get a good reaction.

I'd say my goals are different for each. For myTakes and Questions, I'm typically trying to get as many opinions and comments as possible, whereas with answers to questions, I'm trying to get as many downvotes/upvotes as possible.

What Girls Said 3

• I stalk trolls.

• It takes a particularly stupid question to unleash the troll in me. Luckily they can be found in abundance on here...
    I sometimes ask silly questions myself but they usually get reported for nonsense.

• Sometimes I troll but I don't know if I am good.

by the way please don't troll on serious questions.

• If you have to ask then you're probably not too good. Why can't i troll serious questions?

• Yeah probably.💔

And because it is rude. When people really need advice trolling doesn't help.

What Guys Said 2

• Come on!!. Why do want to encourage trolls by asking these type of questions? you know it's not right.

• I am probably the world's worst troller in the (awful) way - Look at my avatar, big serious head on me - I am far too serious to troll.