I would like to know why more than half of the questions asked are sexual, is it curiosity or plain amusement?

Most Helpful Guy

• Of all the things men and women experience differently where they are interested in how the other experiences it, I would think sex is about at the top. I don't need a woman's viewpoint in particular if I want to know about antidisestablishmentarianism.

Also lots of people here are flirting it seems to me, however weirdly.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's the fact that everyone on GAG is horny as fuck.

• Lol thats what i think

What Guys Said 3

• I would say a mixture there is an element of juvenile amusement but as you become used to site, you do see genuine question lots of worries about first times and trying new things.

• More or less what the site was kind of meant for, you can't or won't ask these kind of questions to people in general of the opposite sex where you could ask other types and I'm sure relationship questions come in second on here since everyone is looking for the opposite sexes viewpoint

• smells like lack of experience to me.

What Girls Said 5

• Well... put together a community involving both males and females, many of who are pretty horny and/or looking for sexual advice as many young'ns turn to the internet for, and please tell me you're not surprised sexual questions are the prevailing ones asked.

• Lol no IM not just wondering, found it amusing in fact. Some of the questions are ridiculous

• haha yeah a lot of them are questions that people don't feel comfortable asking someone in rl. Others are just your typical trolling so y'gotta take the good with the bad. :P

• We're sexual beings! Simple as that. :PP

i0.kym-cdn.com/.../53f.jpg

• really? not in my feed.

• Most of the questions I've seen regarding sex is "Girls, what's your bra size?" or "Girls, what color panties are you wearing?". So in my opinion, its just dirty men trying to find something to jerk off to.

• Just block the sexual behavior topic and sexual health and you won't see them at all.